Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 3334 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 3:24 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims 3 Seasons: Outerwear
My sims will not change into Outerwear no matter what I do. They go outside when its cold in whatever and don't change, then they get the teeth chattering moodlet
I try to force them via the chest of drawers, but all it does is the change animation, but doesn't actually change the clothes.

Is there something specific that could be causing this?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#2 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 10:53 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Game Problems
    Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.

Have you gone through the above, to rule out an out of date mod?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 5:25 AM
Hello, I'm just here to help in the event that you (or future people who find this site with a similar problem) have yet to find a solution. Upon narrowing down all potential problems, I discovered that that whiterider's mod that reduces/eliminates curfew for teens and children created the issue for my particular case. It's likely because it has yet to be updated for Seasons, but in any case, remove it from your game and see if that helps. I know that I'll be waiting for an update of that mod, and I hope this helps!

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller

Section jump