Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pool Slide

by cmomoney Posted 1st Dec 2012 at 5:52 PM

157 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 103 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:06 PM
Are Adults gonna be able to use it in a future update? This really great though ea should have included with season but you know all good things u have to do yourself lol
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:18 PM
AWESOME!!! Can't wait to try it; thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:20 PM
You're unbelievable. Amazing work, looks just like an EA product.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:22 PM
Wow! Its a huge improvement to our game! You made me sooo happy with your new creation.
Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:31 PM
THANK.
GOD.
ALL.
MIGHTY.
Thank you so much for making this! Finally our Sims can relive their Sims 1 noglastia!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:38 PM
Don't think I've ever clicked the Favorites button before even testing the item/mod ingame. Till now. Pure geniusness.

Actually, all of your downloads are very creative and original. Not to mention the highest level of adaptability and resourcefulness (and maximum utility of available resources), which I particularly respect in modding community, because that's what EA staff often lacks. Great job.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:56 PM
Awesome job, cmo! Thanks for making this.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 7:03 PM
Perfect! Great addition, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 7:14 PM
Wow, this is great! I was soo upset that EA didn't add this with Seasons.
*Downloads*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 7:22 PM
I always know when cmomoney posts that I'm going to see something game-changing and awesome.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 7:43 PM
cmomoney, I love you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 8:00 PM
Wonderful and thank you for making the game a bit more realistic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 8:10 PM
Well cmomoney again genius.......when you get an update for teens etc. I will download and play with it. At moment just have teens and adults in my town. But I have used alot of your things in past and know you are pure gold when it comes to good mods.
Now if you can only figure out Bonehilda LOL
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 8:12 PM
I know someone would do this and Cmomoney you fit the bill. Thank you for sharing your awesomeness!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 8:52 PM Last edited by FlamingoKicker : 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:30 PM.
I have a question. I'm using the Traveler mod also and my sim is vacationing in China and I decided to put a slide on a property there but I look under Build Mode and the slide isn't in pool objects?

Does it only work with "regular" lots in traditional neighborhoods? I'll have to check when my sim returns home. You woud think the icon for the object would be in the menu even if it wasn't accessible. I put the file in the Mods folder under Packages which is where I put all my other CC

EDIT: Oh, I see what happened. I have sub-folders under my Packages folder where I sort different kinds of hacks and mods and such and this object apparently has to be directly under the Packages folder for the game to recognize it I guess. Once I moved it there it recognized it just fine. Thanks
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:14 PM
Love it
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#18 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:16 PM
Wow, very impressive! Fantastic job on the animation!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:25 PM
This is perfect! Can't wait until it can work for other age groups.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:29 PM
Well cmomoney, meet the blue
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:49 PM
Cmomoney is truly the man!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:55 PM
WOW THANK YOU I taught these would come with seasons and was disappointaed when they didn't thank you very much
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 11:31 PM
Another amazing mod from you.

Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 11:32 PM
Yeah, how cool is that! I was missing the pool slide so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 11:58 PM
You are amazing!!!
Page 1 of 7