Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Less/More Frequent Male Pregnancy!

by WTFeathers Posted 10th Dec 2012 at 7:30 AM - Updated 4th Jul 2014 at 11:15 AM by WTFeathers : update

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 7:50 AM
This will come in handy, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 8:56 AM
This Is Amazing Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 12:41 PM
finally. maxis has some sick humor sometimes. thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 3:29 PM
Thank you! Any chance you can make a no abduction mod? Someone in my sim household gets abducted every single night. It's driving me batty!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mstybl95
Thank you! Any chance you can make a no abduction mod? Someone in my sim household gets abducted every single night. It's driving me batty!

I'm with u there, I hate that part of seasons
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 5:57 PM
See I have the exact opposite problem, no matter WHAT I do, I can't seem to get any of my sims abducted. Hoping some brilliant soul will come out with a mod that lets you control how often sims get abducted (including a no abduction option for those of you who are so plagued by it, of course!) Meanwhile, if I do manage to get someone abducted, this will come in handy, so thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 7:00 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

As for the no abduction mod, I'll try and see what I can do
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 7:05 PM
Thanks for the MOD! Look forward to trying this out. Also, would it be possible for your MOD to affect female sims that are abducted?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 7:28 PM
thank u WTFeathers Merry Christmas 2 all the Sims players
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 10:06 PM
That is whole point of sims 3 seasons you fool! you might has well uninstall sims 3 seasons! I have been waiting many mouths and years for them to bring aliens back.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anthony5000f
That is whole point of sims 3 seasons you fool! you might has well uninstall sims 3 seasons! I have been waiting many mouths and years for them to bring aliens back.

But what's the point of having aliens if you cannot even create one? Sims 2 beats Sims 3 to pulp for many things...

Niente è Vero. Tutto è Permesso.
Nothing Is True. Everything Is Permitted.
Rien N'est Vrai. Tout Est Permis.
Laa Shay'a Wakih Moutlaq. Bale Koloun Moumkine.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 11:29 PM
There was a mod in the sims 2 that caused u to get upducted everytime u used the telescope. I believe it also allowed female sims to get pregnant because i made a post on the ts3 forums and posters said only male sims could get pregnant in ts2. It would be nice if that could be done here regarding getting abducted when using the telescope.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 11:52 PM

I thought the whole point of Seasons was.... Oh I dunno, seasons?

Anyway, thanks for this! I've been trying to get my sim abducted for a while, not had any luck so far, but this will come in handy for a guaranteed alien baby.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 5:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kateishness
I thought the whole point of Seasons was.... Oh I dunno, seasons?

Anyway, thanks for this! I've been trying to get my sim abducted for a while not had any luck so far, but this will come in handy for a guaranteed alien baby.

I would like more abductions in the game. I have been playing seasons since it came out and no one in my town has got abducted. Its really sad.

I think this is a great mod, If you make a less/more abduction mod I will defiantly download!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 6:08 AM
Hopefully someone will answer: 1. If you don't have male pregnancy clothes installed...what does your male sim wear while pregnant? Do you always have an alien looking baby? Or can it look human too? 2. Are there any contacts created to cover up the alien black eyes? Thanks for this mod!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 8:39 AM
PLS HELP i HAVE HAD SEASONS SINCE IT CAME OUT AND HAVE SEEN NO NO NO NO ALIEN ABDUCTION

that were not force by me and a download alien family I got. I have no alien activity.

PLS A MOD TO GET ABDUCTED!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 10:11 AM
Me too, no aliens in sight!!! I have huge space rocks outside my house & a telescope right next to them but still no Aliens.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shamanta
Me too, no aliens in sight!!! I have huge space rocks outside my house & a telescope right next to them but still no Aliens.

Try putting the space rocks in the inventory of the Sim and try to max out the logic skill, also, it probably wouldn't hurt if your sim had the Adventure trait either. My sim gets taken almost every night. On another site I was told about the above combinations (also seems like the females are taken 4X more often than males).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 4:09 PM

I'm pretty sure the point of seasons wasn't to bring back aliens. And this is for all the people who want everything except male pregnancy from Seasons, or just want get less/more chances of males getting pregnant. They don't have to uninstall the whole game, you know

Think a little before you post next time and maybe be a bit wiser with your choice of words xo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 5:12 PM
I don't mind the abductions but my poor sim gets abducted every nite and it's getting annoying, and to b honest I don't like aliens, I like the weather and the seasonal parties, but can't play properly cos it keeps getting abducted I'm no fool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 7:49 PM
I like abductions but for the way I play, I feel I need to draw the realism line *somewhere* and the male pregnancy thing annoyed me. It seems to be a hugely popular feature (maybe just because it harkens back to TS2) so I was afraid it'd be a while until I found a mod to nuke it. Thank you for providing so quickly!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 7:52 PM
Thanks so much. I don't want this to happen to my simmies at all!
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 7:55 PM
Thanks! It would be awesome if you could add female impregnation as well!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by instantmagic
Hopefully someone will answer: 1. If you don't have male pregnancy clothes installed...what does your male sim wear while pregnant? Do you always have an alien looking baby? Or can it look human too? 2. Are there any contacts created to cover up the alien black eyes? Thanks for this mod!

1. the male sim gains weight, it doesnt look pregnant
2. when you get abducted, the born sim will always be alien looking and have alien powers, but by mixing them with humans,they lose their powers, and will look more humanlike

3. alien sims eyes are not contacts.. i tried putting contacts in an alien sim, but the eyes were still black.

sorry for my bad english :p
Page 1 of 4