Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 6778 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 1:45 PM
Default Sims 3 Open For Business?
So, when I used to play Sims 2 OFB, I loved the whole idea of selling things; in your own little shop on your home lot. I really wanted this feature to follow into Sims 3, or its EPs, but I haven't quite found it. I know that from Ambitions you can be self employed as a sculpture and other skills, but what I really want is being able to sell things you get from the buy menu in your house, similar to OFB. I've had a look around here and other sites, and I've yet to find any mods that let you do this. Is there one out there I have missed? Any replies would be appreciated!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 2:04 PM
There's currently no such thing in TS3 yet. It's being bandied about as the possible next EP, but I wouldn't get too excited yet... The closest thing is using Twallan's "Careers" mod, which allows you to create custom careers. I think you'd have to create this kind of thing yourself, though, as I don't recall seeing anything like this yet. The closest I know about is one that allows you to be a homemaker, you get points for taking care of house and kids.

LivingSims Magazine #30 is here! 206 pages of simming goodness. Go get it!

SIMplified Living Magazine Issue 7 is out now!
Theorist
#3 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 2:32 PM
Or the other closest things regarding OFB to me so far is tending the fruit and veggies cart and selling lemonades, which are the premium contents from the store
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2012 at 3:17 PM
Inge has an OFB for TS3 mod at simlogical

http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...hp?topic=1078.0
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 12:46 AM
Okay thank you everyone! I guess I'll just have to hope a feature is introduced later. Inge's mod looks great, and is the best thing I've seen so far. Thank you very much!!

Section jump