Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Francine (Iiena) Spirit Guide of Sylvia Browne

by Sims99Fanatic Posted 31st Jan 2013 at 8:08 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2013 at 11:26 AM by Sims99Fanatic

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#2 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 6:36 AM
That's not very nice, she might not be your standard of beauty, but why does a sim have to be beautiful to be well done. It looks as though you've never created anything before, so until you can do something better than this you shouldn't make other people feel bad just so you can get a cheap thrill. She's unique, and I worked very hard on her. She's not really ugly at all in my opinion, I think she's beautiful. Just because a woman has a long, slender nose and full face doesn't make her ugly. Try to show some tact, my gosh!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims99Fanatic
That's not very nice, she might not be your standard of beauty, but why does a sim have to be beautiful to be well done. It looks as though you've never created anything before, so until you can do something better than this you shouldn't make other people feel bad just so you can get a cheap thrill. She's unique, and I worked very hard on her. Try to show some tact, my gosh!
Oh yeah.Personally i like her. :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 7:15 AM
zwerschekind, that was exceptionally rude of you. To make such remarks about another person's work and then tell them you don't wish to offend them is extremely callous. Next time, if your personal opinion is going to be that rude, keep it to yourself.

Sims99Fanatic, while she may not be the stereotypical ideal of beauty, I think you did a great job, well done!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 8:42 AM
I think she's beautiful! :lovestruc There doesn't seem to be any female sim that is ugly to me because from my point of view, all female sims seem to be beautiful and attractive! Heh heh, I think my wife sim would get VERY jealous from me saying she's beautiful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 8:43 AM
And also, I love her! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 11:49 AM
I love to see sims with character, a neighbourhood full off ridiculously perfect sims would be very unrealistic. Nice to see someone breaking the mould.
Banned
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 1:02 PM
Yeah thanks everyone. Actually when I began working on her it was meant to be Barbra Streisand, but it kind of progressed into Francine. That's probably why she's not a typical beauty.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 4:47 PM
I think she looks very attractive in a striking, offbeat way. After all, she is meant to be an ancient Aztec Indian, not a stereotypical 21st century concept of 'beauty'. It's always good to see more unique-looking sims.
Yeah thanks everyone. Actually when I began working on her it was meant to be Barbra Streisand, but it kind of progressed into Francine. That's probably why she's not a typical beauty.

Ha ha, now that you mention it, I do see a bit of a resemblance!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 5:13 PM
I love how unusual she is. A lot of Sims tend to look the same, because they all strive for the same concept (traditional idea of good-looking). What I look for in Sims I download is for them to be more unique, to add some difference to the hood. This would fit right in there =) I don't do CC on downloaded Sims, but hopefully she'll be just as special without the CC =)

I definitely see some likeness with Barbra Streisand, even if you decided to go another direction.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Feb 2013 at 10:01 PM
She looks unique,good job :3
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2013 at 10:43 AM

But she is still very beautiful! :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 1:23 AM
Wow. I guess scoffing is everywhere. I see these comments and it looks like the commenter may have deleted that comment out of embarrassment. Maybe you deleted the comment. Anyway, I think your sim looks eloquent.
Banned
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 4:39 AM
No, staff deleted the first comment because it was rude. The only ones who have power to delete comments are staff or the original commenter.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 3:47 AM
She's really weird looking, which is a good thing! I couldn't think of a better word, sorry. She's not stereotypical with a small nose and big eyes, etc, etc. I really like her. I'll probably download her when I get back to playing the game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 12:44 AM
Well I find her to be quite beautiful...but then I rather like anything that isn't uber *anime* looking. (This is the reason I pass on 99% of Sims 2 Sims that I see is that I loath & despise the *anime* look!)

I am happy to say that that I find her to be one of the rare 1% of custom Sims 2 Sims that I find quite lovely & am very happy to snag her. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 11:58 PM
Very nice! i am in love with her hair.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Feb 2016 at 7:49 AM
This sim is in the wrong category, yeah, it is not a celebrity or even known to the general poublic. Shouldn't it be in the fantasy sims category? Anyhow, can't satnd how she looks.