Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CrèmedelaCrème
Brandi Broke had twins in my game. I named them Skip and Rip. Skip was named after his deceased father, Skip Broke. Rip was named after Skip Broke's deceased state (RIP = Rest In Peace). Get it?

Haha we have the same names! But my Ripp has two P's and I only did that so it rhymed with Skip.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 5:06 AM
Most recent names for the reincarnation of the Brokes: Jude and Buck. Kind of like 'Buck'.
Theorist
#53 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 5:21 AM
Since I learnt that he always looks like a male clone of Brandi, I always appropriately named him Brandon.
#54 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 1:59 PM
Yeah her twins were also identical. So I dyed Skip's hair blond
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 5:06 PM
The most recent time I played the Brokes I named the baby boy Randy, since he is Brandi's male clone.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 8:24 PM
I've named him Bobby and Skip before, but in my current Uberhood he's Brendan. Once Brandi had triplet girls and I called them Betty, Florence and.. Isobel, I think.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 10:27 PM
I always name him Travis, when it's a him. If it's a girl I name her Betsy after her Grandmother. Travis fits the "trailer trash" theme well, though I like a couple of the similar namings I've seen on this thread. The one time it was twins, I named them Travis and Anne. Can't remember why.

Skipper is the name I give Dustin and Angela's child regardless of it's sex.
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 10:38 PM
I usually name him Blanket. If it is twins, Blanket and Skipper.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 11:07 AM
Depending on how I feel at the time of it's birth I choose between Marlon (as in Brando - actor name theme as noted by someone else in this thread), Skip or Bobby. I've not had that baby be a girl yet, but I'd probably go with Bobbi or Betty in that case.

Field Researcher
#60 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 12:34 AM
First time it was a boy who I named Skip.
Second time it was a boy who was named Michael.
Third time it was a girl who I named Hope.

When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect...Hungry
Mad Poster
#61 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Croutonian
Depending on how I feel at the time of it's birth I choose between Marlon (as in Brando - actor name theme as noted by someone else in this thread), Skip or Bobby. I've not had that baby be a girl yet, but I'd probably go with Bobbi or Betty in that case.

If you are playing Pleasantview out of the box, it will always be a boy clone of Brandi. The people that have had girls are using cleaned templates of Pleasantview that fixed the genetics and re-connected the pregnancy controller to Skip.
Test Subject
#62 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 4:01 AM
Cyrus

I like that name, plus, had to break the B-B name chain for the Broke family.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
If you are playing Pleasantview out of the box, it will always be a boy clone of Brandi. The people that have had girls are using cleaned templates of Pleasantview that fixed the genetics and re-connected the pregnancy controller to Skip.

*Whispers* I knoooow
The baby was never born in original Pleasantview cos Brandi died from hunger/tiredness - they were the first family I played and I had no idea how to handle pregnant sims at the time She then scared Dustin to death but Beau saved him and so I set out to make it up to the boys by making them very rich and happy. Which is how I learnt that very rich becomes very boring so they then got left in limbo ...but I digress!

Instructor
Original Poster
#64 Old 29th Jan 2013 at 8:41 PM
I forgot one name for baby 3, Jeremy. Still normal!
Theorist
#65 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 12:11 AM
I've played the broke family many times over. Here are some of the names.

Mila
Gabe O'Mackey Jr
Anna
Roger
Morgan

Brandi has only been married to someone else prior to having her baby, once. It was to Gabe O'Mackey. She and Darren have lived together prior to her giving birth. But I swear, her kids always get taken away by the Social Worker, when those two are paired up. She spends so much time swooning over Darren, that the kids get neglected....unless I am constantly directing her to take care of them.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#66 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 3:13 AM
Ive always named him Simon. My Pleasantview just glitched, so Im re-starting with a Mega-Hood. I never thought of having Brandi eat cheesecake... seemed hard enough with just one new baby. Maybe I need to give it a try. I always use a random generator to decide family size, so if she rolls up a 4 or 5 Ill give her cheesecake right away.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 8:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Croutonian
The baby was never born in original Pleasantview cos Brandi died from hunger/tiredness - they were the first family I played and I had no idea how to handle pregnant sims at the time

Ah yes, those "First Time Simmin' Blues". My first CAS family suffered from ignorance too. On Tuesday I somehow kept the kid off the bus, but Mom went to work later. Dad committed suicide by Mac and Cheese, the Social Worker took the kid, and Mom came home and had a mental breakdown.

I decided to play the pre-built families before risking another CAS family, first the Burbs (got Lucy taken for bad grades, but I learned to quit without saving), then the Brokes. Brandi's birth animation nearly insured that all my Sims would die virgins and the 'hood would end with Travis' lonely death of old age.
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 1:04 PM
At first I got a baby boy and called him Skip Jr - am so creative
In my current game, Brandi has a baby girl called Bella. Also, in their family - Dustin caught Angela cheating on him with his now teenage brother Beau, so ran away and wasn't found. oops
Scholar
#69 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittylynn74
Ive always named him Simon. My Pleasantview just glitched, so Im re-starting with a Mega-Hood. I never thought of having Brandi eat cheesecake... seemed hard enough with just one new baby.
I'd recommend you DON'T go down the cheesecake route - the Brandi in my Uberhood had quads (no cheesecake, just the mod) and that was a nightmare! One is plenty for that family, at least to start off with

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
#70 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 11:56 PM
I like naming him Caleb.
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 1st May 2014 at 1:04 AM
I played the family twice. The first time he was called Chip, the second, Bobby.
Field Researcher
#72 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:07 AM
He's been Skeeter, Bobby, Bobby-Joe, Jean-Paul (she wanted him to sound like a regal French man that time around), Tommy, Randy, Maverick and a bunch of other ones.

Take the Hard Hat Challenge. A relatively quick challenge designed to be added into almost any established hood.

Hollow Tune - Brick 'N' Mortar.

{San-Yip-See-Ah}
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:35 AM
For some reason I named him BeauSkip.
Instructor
#74 Old 1st May 2014 at 4:04 AM
I've only played the Broke family once, named the third baby Stone.

Find all of my Challenges in MTS Sims 2 Challenges "Ye Olde" Section:
Vllygrl's By George! Regency Play Style/Challenge; Regency/Victorian ROS;
The Medieval Charter Challenge & ROS for MCC;
The Crown of Laurels Challenge; & Besieged! New Medieval Challenge & Medieval ROS.
Top Secret Researcher
#75 Old 1st May 2014 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vllygrl
I've only played the Broke family once, named the third baby Stone.

I named descendants Stone, Dawn, Storm, Waters, etc.
Page 3 of 5