Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#51 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 7:10 PM
I know I could host elsewhere, but I'm excited to have it hosted here because I mostly only make sims which I share at the exchange and learning how to make mods is a big achievement for me. Also I only have 2 other uploads here. Its an honor to have my mods hosted at MTS. <3

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
M.M.A.A., before and after what?

As in at the beginning of the spring cleaning and ATM.
Scholar
#53 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 12:28 AM
Well, I hope you will take your time and the updates are really worth the wait!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 8:12 AM
I want to upload a Simple House, but The thesims3 website won't allow it, (mods are banned i guess) It's a mountain retreat home, Pimped out with ALL the stuff I could put in there, it requires ALL expansions, stuff packs, and pretty much any store you can think of. I want this house uploaded so bad.. Why did I not develop this house sooner? IDK, maybe because I NEVER GOT THE spring cleaning memo.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 8:15 AM
One Month Later
Still no uploads possible this makes me really sad
Banned
#56 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 12:06 PM
Calm down dude. You know, I'm sure Delphy has an actual job to support himself, he must stay very busy with that as well. Patience is a virtue!
Mad Poster
#57 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 12:33 PM
Also, double posting and excessive simley usage don't bode well. Look over the submission guidelines and start drafting your submission so as to maximize the probability of acceptance. That'll keep you busy for a little while.

Nobody got a spring cleaning memo. You keep up with the site news or you don't.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Site Helper
#58 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 5:45 PM
You can always run it through the Creator Feedback Forum while you wait. Then you will know that you've got all the details ironed out so when the uploads are ready again you can get it into the queue quickly.

(And you want to be as close to the beginning of the queue as possible. All the moderators are going to be swamped with 2 or 3 months worth of uploads at one time.)

*sends the mods a giant bottle of aspirin for when the uploads start again.*

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#59 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 6:03 AM
When I load up the downloads screen. Why does nothing show up?
Instructor
#60 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 7:12 AM
I was hoping Johnny5Clowna would have gotten a "Did something funny" accomplishments. LOL....I'm sure everyone found about about that moderation queue when we all tried to upload something. Well, that's how I found out.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
I was hoping Johnny5Clowna would have gotten a "Did something funny" accomplishments. LOL....I'm sure everyone found about about that moderation queue when we all tried to upload something. Well, that's how I found out.

That's how I found out too, and your right Johnny5Clowna should have got the "Did something funny" accomplishment. No one got a memo about the spring cleaning

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
#62 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 3:32 PM
Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing. Really looking forward to the new system. :D
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#63 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
....I'm sure everyone found about about that moderation queue when we all tried to upload something. Well, that's how I found out.

Every now and then I test it to see if it's ready but not yet published. I actually have a completed competition this time! (Only because there is this delay. I am terrible at textures... They always slow me down.) If it remains closed, I'll have time to get all the extras made too! I hope it passes moderation.... (We need a whimper and beg smiley)
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#64 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 6:19 PM
Right now, we have the new system nearly finished, and are messing about rejecting each others' uploads with rude comments to make sure everything's working, and see what unforeseen problems crop up. We'll probably need a few more days for testing and wrangling out changes.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#65 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 10:35 AM
GREAT I have this whole week in winter vacation and I've already got 3 sims ready for posting
I was afraid it would last much longer seeming that it had been almost 1 1/2 month since last upload, and then my holiday would be spoiled lol xD
But I'm glad you take your time to clean up the system, maintenance is indeed very important.
We'll be patiently(or very unpatiently xD) waiting for the upload button to return :3

- God give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the intelligence to see the difference.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 1:24 PM
Take as much time as you need! Thank you for making MTS even more awesome
Test Subject
#67 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 3:44 PM
Just DFTBA
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#68 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmperorAugustus
Just DFTBA
What does this mean?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 7:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
What does this mean?
Yeah I second that Kaz...I can't figure it out lol
Field Researcher
#70 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
What does this mean?

Don't Forget To Be Awesome

Check out my simblr: Stumbling Through The Nevernever!
Test Subject
#71 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EmperorAugustus
Just DFTBA

Eff yeah Nerdfighter Simmers
Instructor
#72 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 4:40 PM
Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Banned
#73 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 4:50 PM Last edited by Sims99Fanatic : 27th Feb 2013 at 11:08 PM.
Anxiously Waiting...

And what idiot hit disagree? What's there to disagree with me about? It's true I am anxiously waiting. And there was nothing particularly rude about it either.
Test Subject
#74 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 11:54 PM
ok, lets see, it's been, OVER ONE MONTH!!!! but, take your time, just get it back up before university, i wanna see mods for that
Instructor
#75 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 1:21 AM
Default Oh my
I love how some of the comments here are just a dead give a way of the patience running dry. They try to hide it with smiles and let's all be patient together. lol

Yeah. It's been over a month. Like 2 months. I have a feeling they are almost there. Maybe they are hesitating to open the upload section because they know it will be bombarded as soon as MTS members find out.
Locked thread
Page 3 of 5