Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
read back....you need a fulbody.
i used the af body swimsuit_plunge

Thank you Bloom!

Now I think I'm understanding how it works... hahaha
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#27 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 6:45 PM
You can tell an EA mesh has a pregnant morph if it's enabled for maternity. (There's a few exceptions like the nude top and bottom and the jeans that don't have the morph, but you should always use a fullbody mesh anyway.) As Bloom says, the swimsuit-plunge is a good choice.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
You can tell an EA mesh has a pregnant morph if it's enabled for maternity. (There's a few exceptions like the nude top and bottom and the jeans that don't have the morph, but you should always use a fullbody mesh anyway.) As Bloom says, the swimsuit-plunge is a good choice.

Thank again for all yours and Blooms help!
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 12:35 PM
Hi!

The pregnant morph is working now, but there is an issue: when someone rubs the pregnant belly, the hand clips a little into the fabric.

Could you see what is wrong with the dresses, please?

I followed the step-by-step:

Open TSRW
Click to Create New Project
In the next screen, select New Import, then click Next
In the next screen, click Browse, change the type to .package, and select your package
Give the project a name, etc.
If the import works, you should be in the usual TSRW project screen.
Then it's the same process Bloom and I were talking about above to do the pregnant morph:
Export the WSO mesh
Import into Milkshape and delete Group_special, export, then use Toolkit's Automorph for TSRW with a whole body clothing mesh that has a pregnant morph as reference (leave Replace Existing Morphs unchecked so you keep the original fat/fit/thin morphs)
Import the WSO back into TSRW and enable Valid for Maternity, etc.

I used af body swimsuit_plunge as reference.

I'm attaching the files.

Thanks again!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Robodl95_Alpha1IamLizConvAdult.zip (5.85 MB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  Robodl95_PeasantconvAdult.zip (5.07 MB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#30 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 8:05 PM
Possibly there's a belly bone adjustment in the EA maternity meshes that makes the animations work better. I'll take a look and get back to you.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 8:30 PM
Possibly there's a belly bone adjustment in the EA maternity meshes that makes the animations work better. I'll take a look and get back to you.

Thank you Cmar!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#32 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 4:09 PM
Well, I'm mystified. The skeletons look identical to EA maternity mesh skeletons, none of the meshes (maternity or not) have any assignment to the belly bone, and the belly shape is identical to the SwimsuitPlunge. In fact, the belly is a bit smaller than the Empire Sundress, which doesn't have any clipping problems. Right now the only thing I can think of is that the game has some kind of built-in animations for each maternity mesh, but that seems very strange. Come to think of it though, I've noticed if a sim isn't wearing maternity-enabled clothes when she gets pregnant the game always picks EA maternity clothes, so it seems to have some kind of built-in list.

Maybe it's just something that happens with custom maternity clothes, like the way custom accessories have blurry textures. Have to look at other custom clothes to check that out.

Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 12:22 AM
Well, I'm mystified. The skeletons look identical to EA maternity mesh skeletons, none of the meshes (maternity or not) have any assignment to the belly bone, and the belly shape is identical to the SwimsuitPlunge. In fact, the belly is a bit smaller than the Empire Sundress, which doesn't have any clipping problems. Right now the only thing I can think of is that the game has some kind of built-in animations for each maternity mesh, but that seems very strange. Come to think of it though, I've noticed if a sim isn't wearing maternity-enabled clothes when she gets pregnant the game always picks EA maternity clothes, so it seems to have some kind of built-in list.

Maybe it's just something that happens with custom maternity clothes, like the way custom accessories have blurry textures. Have to look at other custom clothes to check that out.

Thank you Cmar for your effort on discovering whats wrong.

I'll wait for your search and I have hopeless that this issue can be solved.
Page 2 of 2