Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 7 (Who?), Viewed: 9348 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 4:46 PM
Default Sims 3 and 2 Prostitution Challenge
While extremely controversial, it makes for a great story. The goal is to keep building and filling your brothel in to generations. This challenge is for Sims 3, and Sims 2.
Make a female sim, however you want to, and make her aspiration "Fortune".
Move her in to any lot smaller than 20x20, or the same.
Build a flashy and dark house with the money you have. How you would imagine a brothel to look.
4. DO NOT GET A JOB. You cannot do anything to make money. You can paint, but you can't sell the paintings. You cannot make a home business.
Every male character that walks on the lot, you have to woohoo. If you can't get your relationship high enough with them on their first visit, you have to keep calling and talking to them, and get them to come over and woohoo. If you lean that way, you can change it to woohoo every female, or both. For every woohoo, go in to the cheat box and type in kaching. It will add 1000 simoleons. That is your payment for woohoo.
To make it more interesting, get the mod for risky woohoo, which will add a scoring option. If you have inteenimator, you can make a teen do this if you want to.
After you've earned five thousand simoleons, build another room, and go to create a sim and add another girl. Keep doing this until you have one-hundred simoleons.
If your sims have children, you can choose to make them follow the trade, or live a good life. You can even make a family, move them in to that lot, and make the move out with the baby to pretend that they were adopted. When they're older they can go on a soul searching journey to find their mother or father, or both.

Scoring positives
start with 100 points
+40 every woohoo
+30 every girl added
+10 every risky woohoo without making your sim pregnant
+60 every child that doesn't follow the trade

Scoring negative
-50 every pregnancy
If you have the miscarriage mod, -5 every miscarriage
-100 if you make a girl quit or a girl dies
-10 if you make money other than woohoo money
-80 if you use any cheats other than kaching, and if you use it any other time than after woohoo
-15 if you try to make a loophole for the no money unless woohoo rule by having the girls woohoo each other
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 7:01 PM
We...uh....already have a Brothel Challenge.....all you had to do was scroll down and you coulda seen it :/
Test Subject
DELETED POST
Original Poster
6th Mar 2013 at 12:26 AM
This message has been deleted by OCS.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 12:27 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 2:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsoulfire123
coincidence?
I had no idea there was another one. For some reason it's now directly above mine, even though theirs was posted a year ago.
Scholar
#5 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 2:48 AM
Lol it may have started a year ago but the last post made in it was yesterday. That's why it's still on the first page.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 4:55 AM
Default Can someone link me to it
I like your challenge, its interesting
Can someone link me to the other one as well, I want to check them both out
I'd do it myself but I don't know how to, not used to this website
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#7 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 5:44 AM
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 7:29 PM
Aside from which, this is posted in "Sims 3 Challenges", but seems focused only on being played in TS2...

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.

Section jump