Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hartlocke Estate

by QBUILDERZ Posted 17th Mar 2013 at 4:27 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2013 at 8:27 AM by QBUILDERZ

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:30 PM
This is absolutely fantastic, Q! Awesome job!
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 4:42 PM
So many lovely understated bits of building trickery in here, and gorgeous to look at too! What a brilliant lot to mark passing 1 million downloads
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 7:21 PM
Just one word: AWESOME. I have no other words to describe this... this... beauty.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
#5 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 8:46 PM
Q, this is gorgeous! It looks just like a lot of the lovely house estates I see around town here in the pricey old neighborhoods. The subtle building details are exquisite. It's devastating that you don't make these fantastic houses for TS2 anymore :'( The lighting you use for your screenshots is almost poetic. I love them all. Congrats on your 1M+ download count as well! <3
Typical
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Mar 2013 at 9:20 PM
Well, Q, this is just fantastic. This whole lot is just so well put together, it's just amazing to look at!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 12:15 AM
Congrats on a million downloads that -- and this beautiful estate -- is amazing!
Mostly Harmless
#8 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 5:44 AM
Pretty house, Q!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 7:04 AM
woh this one i need to download it will be great also in Aurora Skie s THANKYOU looks so beautiful !!!!!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
#10 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 1:34 PM
Stunning achievement, as usual. Thanks for sharing :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 3:04 PM
Absolutely marvelous. Great job and thank you very much for sharing with us all!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 3:33 PM
Dude, this is seriously one of my favourite lots you've ever build. I swear to god though, every lot you build is just better than the last and surpasses any skill I have by a million miles. It's actually ridiculous!
Coffee, anyone?
#13 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 7:25 PM
I luff it! I'm back playing the sims and was waiting for new things from you.
Blenderized to Pieces
#14 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 7:55 PM
Thanks for making this 'specially for ME! lol
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#15 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Canoodle
I luff it! I'm back playing the sims and was waiting for new things from you.

Hey canoodle! We've missed you! Good to see you back!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 11:09 AM
Q this is amazing! I love attention to detail and high regards to quality. Your presentation is excellent. Just beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 6:49 AM
This is one of the most beautiful houses I've seen. I can't wait to see this in game! Thank you for sharing!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 3:06 PM
Such a beautifully charming lot! :D
Theorist
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 4:50 AM
Stunning
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 5:10 PM Last edited by Deluxe Designs : 4th Apr 2013 at 11:57 PM.
This is actually amazing! You have just used so many awesome building tricks to make a really authentic looking house, I absolutely love the CFE stuff you've done to do wall supports <3

EDIT: congrats on the feature, I was counting down the days, it's so well deserved
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 11:27 PM
This house is absolutely esquisite! Tghe autjenticity and the building techniques you used to amazing! Tudor architecture is my favorite style and you have done a fantastic job with this estate! Congrats Man
What and Epic lot!!!
Instructor
#22 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 12:09 PM
Absolutely, gobsmackingly beautiful. I totally love it! If only to be a realtor in a Sims 3 mmo xD kaching!!!

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 10:32 PM
Question: Do you really need Late Night to download?
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 11:52 PM Last edited by QBUILDERZ : 27th Mar 2013 at 6:48 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
Question: Do you really need Late Night to download?

Really, you only need base game (as with every lot) but the lot would be very, very bland

I would not recommend it. The outside will /probably/ look the same, but the inside will not.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 1:02 AM
Q! it's beautiful!
Page 1 of 2