Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colonial Apartment House II

by Kittylynn74 Posted 4th Apr 2013 at 4:48 PM
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 6:09 PM
Yay! It's up! Well done Kittylynn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 6:46 PM
You did a WONDERFUL JOB! Thank you for sharing.. I love finding ones with the games I have so I can enjoy them too* I love this one!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 7:24 AM
These look very nice! Love the street appeal and looks like a homely place for sims to live. I'd love to see a bit more decoration possibly in the bedrooms but the rest is fantastic.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 9:43 AM
Wow, this is really nice! And CC free as well. Great job.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 9:47 PM
You did a great job on this, thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 2:32 AM
For uploads I have a tendency to decorate minimally so the players who download can accessorize the way they want it.

Just like when you try to sell a house in RL they tell you to keep the walls & floors neutral and the furnishings simple, that way its a blank canvas and people can see their own ideas in the rooms.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 11:12 PM
I tried doing that Kittylynn when I first started uploading but it doesn't really work in Sims, I would go for matching colour
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 5:50 AM
It´s beautiful, I´ll download it soon!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Feb 2016 at 11:59 AM
Thanks this is so modern and beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:31 AM
thank you