Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 3 Umlautaspiel Chair paired w/ the FLATWOUD Dining Table

by Honeywell Posted 3rd Apr 2013 at 5:52 PM - Updated 28th Apr 2013 at 3:21 PM by Honeywell

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 7:47 PM
Finally chairs that go with that table. Thanks for sharing Honeywell
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 8:53 PM
You're welcome and thanks for the comment! There's not much to say about another table and chair so I appreciate the comment even more.
Theorist
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 11:35 PM
After spending the last week recolouring all 17 base game dining chairs, I thought I'd scream and rip my hair out if I saw another chair. Nope! Not what happened...I took one look and thought that looks fantastic, must download and recolour it to match the table colours I have in game. So I'm not sure whether to thank you or curse you. As for the table a big thank you, love 1 tile dining tables...and slaved is even better. :lovestruc

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 12:33 AM
Karen hit it spot on. That table has always stood out as a lonely, unmatched underutilized piece. I may have seen maybe one or two chairs made to go with it, maybe, my memory is hazy, but don't recall any that fit nearly this well. Nicely done!
Gone Fishin'
#6 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 6:15 PM
I've always really liked the FLATWOUD table, but I've never been able to find any chairs that really match it, just chairs that almost match it - until now. Your chair is perfect! I love the recols. I already have HL's one-tile version of the table, but I'm going to use yours as well; you really can't have too many one-tile tables IMO. Thank you so much for sharing!
Former Hamster
#7 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:19 PM
What they said. Now there's a reason to USE that table. Thanks HW!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 3:21 PM
Looks amazing - thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Apr 2013 at 4:16 AM
We can't have to many chairs. More is better and I agree, that table needed chairs. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 7:28 PM
Very nice! It matches that table perfectly! Sidenote: what is the comfort rating of the chair?
Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neonhorn22
Very nice! It matches that table perfectly! Sidenote: what is the comfort rating of the chair?
Three. It's comparable to the other dining chairs in the same price range.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Apr 2013 at 6:33 AM
Yahoo! I am an instant fangirl (the 'girl' part requires an immense stretch of the imagination). I needed this and did not know that I did until I saw it. That is the exact set of my first dining room suite after I got married, eons ago.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:45 PM
This is such a cool chair. And the table is awesome too <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th May 2015 at 4:32 AM
Just love this. It's so modern and has such clean lines!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 8:30 AM
Wow so pretty, can't wait to use it, can I please put it on a sight I belong to, called, "Simfansuk.com" she is also a member here, LadyAngel, she created house and some furniture. PLEASE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 7:42 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Apr 2017 at 8:11 PM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Mar 2022 at 4:09 AM
This is great. Thank you!