Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jon Snow

by Namiex3 Posted 13th Apr 2013 at 11:37 PM - Updated 30th Jan 2023 at 1:19 PM by Lyralei : Fixing broken thumbnail issue

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 11:49 PM
Wow, he looks really similar. O.O Nice work. Thanks a bunch!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 1:24 AM
Wow! I need to congratulate you, he looks almost exactly the same! Excellent job!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 2:37 AM
Nicely done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 5:24 AM
Woooooooooooooow !!! My favorite male character in G.O.T !!!

TNX for sharing !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 5:35 AM
Very nice work. Unfortunately, I am missing some unknown expansion pack in order to use it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 6:22 AM
Amazing work ! You're really talented !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 11:27 AM
Very nice, ty for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 12:08 PM
Am so pleased to see another GoT sim from you, thank you! Great work, keep them coming!
Née whiterider
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 1:51 PM
niknakde1st, use the Clean Installer, not the game's default installer.

Lovely sim, Namiex!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 1:52 PM
Oh wow! I've heard a lot about that show. I'll need to check it out someday (when it's available at my library - I don't get HBO). He's very beautiful and has the most interesting expression. Thanks a million! He'll be a great addition to my hood!
#12 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 3:19 PM
Why does this Sim have a female body? To me, his body is shaped like an hourglass. Weird...
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 4:56 PM
Ooooooh He's cute and he is my favorite character and I have a crush on him

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Gone Fishin'
#14 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 6:08 PM
Wow, excellent likeness! Great job!

Over here, we'll most likely have to wait for season 3 until autumn, which annoys me; I've read the books so I know what's in store for us, but I'm still anxious to see HBO's take on... certain things.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 11:35 PM
Oh wow. This is the most comments I've ever gotten. :D

Thank you everyone. You're too nice. :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

@NixNivis I'm just waiting for... uh, "RW". T___T

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 12:21 AM
Great work. Sim looks wonderful.
Gone Fishin'
#17 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 11:41 AM
@Namiex3, yeah, the first time I read A Storm of Swords and came to that part, my jaw dropped so hard I had bruises for a week. So while my rather utopian Westeros 'hood has plenty of Starks, Tullys and their bannermen, there are no Lannisters, Freys or Boltons. Safer that way. (It also doesn't have a Wall, so I'm not quite sure what Jon will do for a living - but he's definitely going in my game. I'm sure I can find some nice girl kissed by fire for him.)
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 11:47 PM
He's really good! Thanks for uploading
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 11:48 PM
@allison731

Thank you! <3

@NixNivis There will be absolutely no Boltons or Freys in my game. I have to make Joffrey though. I want to make him as miserable as possible. Though Robert will be there, so he will not be king! LOL And someone should totally make a Night's Watch career for Sims 2.

My derring-do allows me to dance the rigadoon around you. But by the time I'm close to you, I lose my desideratum.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 12:45 AM
Another mirror image! You really have a talent for this! I hope you make them all, although I know it would take forever! Maybe just the main more interesting characters, lol! Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 7:48 AM
He looks amazing! Great job!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 11:43 PM
Pardon me to say this, it seems he has breasts as seen from these pictures. I am not up to date on TV Show or anything like that, is he supposed to have breasts?
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 2:53 AM
Awesome work! I love Game of Thrones, and Jon is one of my absolute favorites!
But for some reason, I can't get it to download into the game. Whenever I try to install the package files, it says that it requires EP data that isn't installed, even though you said it only requires the base game. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 4:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JadeSky07
Awesome work! I love Game of Thrones, and Jon is one of my absolute favorites!
But for some reason, I can't get it to download into the game. Whenever I try to install the package files, it says that it requires EP data that isn't installed, even though you said it only requires the base game. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Use the Clean Installer as whiterider said.

http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

And thank you!

Field Researcher
#25 Old 2nd May 2013 at 7:32 AM
thank you
He looks so cute, thank you for all the hard work and time you must have put into creating him, great work
Page 1 of 2