Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 8:07 PM Last edited by Amaryll : 25th Apr 2013 at 7:44 PM.
Default Wild Witches, Gentle Muses (CC for CAS) [updated 23.4.13]
Not much to say. This is a new dress for TSM.

The dress is a recreation of Sherahbim's Herb Woman. The textures were made by her, and I take no credit for them. I did edit them partially to fit on the dress and am to blame for all wonkiness on them though.

It is enabled for Wizzards, Physicians, and Merchants.
It's by no means perfect, so if you come accross an issue, feel free to let me know.

---

Here I have a simple retexture of a game dress (base).

Textures are from Serahbim's Four Maidens Faraday dress. I mangled them to fit on the mesh.
The dress is enabled for Merchants, Bards and Spies.
The bodice part is seperately recolourable from the skirt, as you will notice on the presets. I prefer both having the same colour though.

---
Please note, if you uninstall this while one of your sims is wearing it, her outfit won't be reset to a default one; it will instead just vanish, leaving her a head floating around in mid air.
As far as I can tell that's normal, and can be fixed by just having the sim put on another outfit.

Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
... if you save a sim to the bin that's wearing a custom mesh and then uninstall the mesh that sim will make cas freeze when they're selected.
Keep a back up of meshes, or make sure whenever you save a sim to the bin that it's wearing a standard game mesh.

I hope you will enjoy this. More might be added later.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Amaryll_TSMafBodyWitchoftheWilds.rar (2.29 MB, 1572 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Amaryll_TSMafBodyMaiden.rar (2.36 MB, 1887 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Apr 2013 at 10:51 PM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 4th May 2013 at 3:27 AM.
Looks great in game. Really nice work. =)

Thought I'd mention too, that if you save a sim to the bin that's wearing a custom mesh and then uninstall the mesh that sim will make cas freeze when they're selected.
Keep a back up of meshes, or make sure whenever you save a sim to the bin that it's wearing a standard game mesh.

Again, really nice work

*edit* I'll add this an edit rather than make another post in your thread. The re-texture is beautiful, love it. I hope you don't mind, but I put a couple pics of it in the pictures thread to show it closer up they're on page 4. It has a link to here for the download.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Apr 2013 at 9:26 AM
It's nice.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 5:31 PM
Thank you, ChickieTeeta, for clearifying.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 7:31 AM
Wel done! Second dress is wonderful most of my female heros wearing this dress.
Because i hate some of the basgame dresses!