Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 3:32 PM
Default Was Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff really unpopular?
I can't find it carried in any stores -- even if they carry the older EPS. They aren't even available to order. The only place I can find that sells it is Amazon (it never goes on sale) and Origin (It's never one of the SPs that goes on sale the rare times that they have a sale) Edited to add: And the Amazon one seems to only be sold through non-Amazon suppliers.

I only buy the EPs when they go on sale, and it's driving me nuts that I can't find it for cheap. Drives me more nuts that it's not even offered at most retail stores so I can't really ask for it for a present.
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 3:34 PM
It's all over eBay.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 3:36 PM
Yeah, but E-bay doesn't count IMO. To me, that's more sign that it must have failed. I may try to get an unopened copy there if it's cheap -- but on Amazon, it seems even MORE expensive since it has gone out of print of whatever happened to it. IF you look, the unopened copies are more expensive than it sold for. The cheap ones are already opened -- which means it's likely they won't work because the code was already used.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 3:48 PM
That doesn't necessarily mean it failed, it did come out years ago now!

19 - Female - Australia
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 4:03 PM
I just mean the older two SPS are still "in print" and can be found in the stores. This one -- I can't find anywhere in the retail world (retail meaning in a store excluding vendors selling it used on ebay or amazon)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 7:25 PM
I was able to get mine as a digital download on amazon for 5 bucks about 6 months ago. It might still be offered that way.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 7:58 PM
I could get every SP on Amazon pre-KP EXCEPT Fast Lane. But now I remember that was because they never made a Mac digital download for it. I DO remember that sale though. It's just driving me crazy because I'm a completionist and I want to have it only for the sake of having it. I'd pay about 5 bucks for it, since that's what I paid for the other ones.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#8 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 12:10 AM
while it wasn't as popular, I thought it had a few neat decor objects. I never cared too much about the cars, though.