Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2013 at 1:21 PM Last edited by ShadowsMystery : 4th May 2013 at 12:32 AM.
Default Slave object isn't showing recolors
Hi, I was trying to slave objects using this tutorial. The idea I was trying to do was make a clone of one custom wall overlay and have it slaved to another custom wall overlay, while leaving the original unaffected (sorry if that sounds confusing. Basically, I want to create a new object from one custom object and slave it to another). However, when I followed the tutorial, the original wasn't affected but then the slave object only showed the master mesh's main recolor and wasn't designable. Any help untangling this?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Chemic overlay.zip (1.9 KB, 7 downloads) - View custom content

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 3rd May 2013 at 2:09 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2013 at 9:33 PM Last edited by ShadowsMystery : 4th May 2013 at 12:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
You've made a typo in the GMND. When adding the tsMaterialsMesh name you placed ##0x1C050000! before it, and it shouldn't be.

Ok, I got rid of ##0x1C050000! but it's still acting as before :/

*edit*
Well, this is strange. After doing the same thing over and over, changing names here and there, it finally worked O.o I'm not sure what exactly I did.

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery