Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Multiple Birth Tuning Mod

by BlakeS5678 Posted 7th May 2013 at 2:52 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2013 at 11:46 PM by BlakeS5678

95 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th May 2013 at 5:58 PM
This mod sounds interesting, but I have a curiosity I'd like an answer to before I download: I currently have in my game NRass' Woohooer and a mod that simulates my sims' water breaking when they go into labour. To your knowledge, would this conflict with either of those?

Thanks in advance.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2013 at 9:23 PM Last edited by BlakeS5678 : 7th May 2013 at 9:39 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lilithmae1231
This mod sounds interesting, but I have a curiosity I'd like an answer to before I download: I currently have in my game NRass' Woohooer and a mod that simulates my sims' water breaking when they go into labour. To your knowledge, would this conflict with either of those?

Thanks in advance.

The mod that simulates water breaking will conflict. NRass' Woohooer will not.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th May 2013 at 10:54 PM
Thanks for this! Although sadly I can't use it (More Backaches/Nausea + Water breaking).
But I'm sure so many people will love you forever for this (especially for the "Realistic" version).
One Minute Ninja'd
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th May 2013 at 11:29 PM
Thank you! Thank you! And especially thank you for the otherwise wildly unpopular no chance twins/triplets, as I'm one of those few who can't stand multiple larvae.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th May 2013 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Thank you! Thank you! And especially thank you for the otherwise wildly unpopular no chance twins/triplets, as I'm one of those few who can't stand multiple larvae.

Oh, you're more than welcome!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th May 2013 at 6:29 AM
Thank you BlakeS5678. This mod is much needed in my game
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th May 2013 at 9:29 AM
Wanna know where did you find that mod which shows the pregnancy stats?
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th May 2013 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Thank you BlakeS5678. This mod is much needed in my game

Oh, you're welcome.

Quote: Originally posted by SimsMatthew
Wanna know where did you find that mod which shows the pregnancy stats?

CmarNYC's mod. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=485285

Don't forget that Search button^^^

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th May 2013 at 12:15 PM
Hello Blake thank you for this mod !! I really like that you have included several versions
I'd like to use the slightly higher or realistic chances for multiples babies mod, but I already use two mods that alters the pregnancy xml (the ones from AgentTexas that modifies the length and the %age of backaches/nausea). I would try to make your mod compatible with those myself if I wasn't a total newbie in mod creation and compatible programs for mac users It's hard enough to make my game stable to play haha ^^' Would you be willing to help me please ?
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th May 2013 at 11:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Occultine
Hello Blake thank you for this mod !! I really like that you have included several versions
I'd like to use the slightly higher or realistic chances for multiples babies mod, but I already use two mods that alters the pregnancy xml (the ones from AgentTexas that modifies the length and the %age of backaches/nausea). I would try to make your mod compatible with those myself if I wasn't a total newbie in mod creation and compatible programs for mac users It's hard enough to make my game stable to play haha ^^' Would you be willing to help me please ?

Of course. Just because you asked so nicely and seem sympathetic. I haven't been bombarded with messages like "OMGZ. I needz ur halpz. Thx" so I have the time. Just send me the percentage of nausea/backache you want and the pregnancy length, and all get back to you on it.

If the numbers are something others like I might consider posting it.

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th May 2013 at 11:48 PM
Thanks for the effort "BlakeS5678"!
I've been testing preg morphs for my Sims3 GND bodyshape and naturally i have to induce several pregnancy, problem is, 50% of my Sims are having twins and that leads to a rapid increase in my population.
Thanks to you, now I don't need to spend hours looking for the resource that control pregnancy ...

a friendly note:
This mod is missing several dozen paragraphs of codes and will really mess-up your game when the game engine try to resolve missing lines of tuning codes.

All rules from the "Pregnancy_0x11f25825c4c91614" in 1.50 GameplayData must be present regardless of either their values have been modified or not.

in any case, A Big Thank you is order!

~° BobbyTH °~

BobbyTH
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th May 2013 at 12:03 AM Last edited by BlakeS5678 : 10th May 2013 at 12:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by bobbythehacker
Thanks for the effort "BlakeS5678"!
I've been testing preg morphs for my Sims3 GND bodyshape and naturally i have to induce several pregnancy, problem is, 50% of my Sims are having twins and that leads to a rapid increase in my population.
Thanks to you, now I don't need to spend hours looking for the resource that control pregnancy ...

a friendly note:
This mod is missing several dozen paragraphs of codes and will really mess-up your game when the game engine try to resolve missing lines of tuning codes.

All rules from the "Pregnancy_0x11f25825c4c91614" in 1.50 GameplayData must be present regardless of either their values have been modified or not.

in any case, A Big Thank you is order!

~° BobbyTH °~

Should I replace the files I have currently with the original tuning file with only the multiple chance modified? It seemed redundant to include the whole file since I'm only changing two lines.I looked at other pregnancy tuning files and they only included the part they were modifying, so, I thought it was okay, for me to do that as well.

How important do you think I change this? I play-tested several pregnancies and they presented no problems to me.

EDIT: I FIXED ALL OF THE UPLOADS.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th May 2013 at 3:47 AM
Is your mod compatible with Sims MX's zodiac overhaul?

★ my s i m b l r
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th May 2013 at 5:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlakeS5678
Should I replace the files I have currently with the original tuning file with only the multiple chance modified? It seemed redundant to include the whole file since I'm only changing two lines.
EDIT: I FIXED ALL OF THE UPLOADS.

• Although it may seem seemed redundant; It doesn't work that way.
the scripts are not recompiled, they are replaced .
• In other words, your two line text replace the 162 line text with the same resource ID# 0x11F25825C4C91614
also this particular tuning files has all the tuning for the pregnancy broadcaster,

BobbyTH
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th May 2013 at 8:23 PM
Will this conflict with AgentTexas' Longer or Shorter Pregnancies mod? I'm assuming it will but has anyone tried it?
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th May 2013 at 9:04 PM Last edited by BlakeS5678 : 11th May 2013 at 1:26 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by FaberryForever
Will this conflict with AgentTexas' Longer or Shorter Pregnancies mod? I'm assuming it will but has anyone tried it?

Yes, it will. You can try it, but, it WILL harm your game eventually, one way or another. Sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by Sorbesque
Is your mod compatible with Sims MX's zodiac overhaul?

Quote: Originally posted by Sims_MX
It doesn't override pregnancy tuning files, so it is compatible with tuning and scripting mods.

@Sorbesque. I would assume it is

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th May 2013 at 1:05 AM
So does it conflict with the Pregnancy controller?
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th May 2013 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hairspray
So does it conflict with the Pregnancy controller?

No, it doesn't. See, I even have a picture.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 12th May 2013 at 2:18 PM
Of course. Just because you asked so nicely and seem sympathetic. I haven't been bombarded with messages like "OMGZ. I needz ur halpz. Thx" so I have the time. Just send me the percentage of nausea/backache you want and the pregnancy length, and all get back to you on it.

If the numbers are something others like I might consider posting it.

Thank you for considering my demand So I would like to use a 9-days pregnancy mod with maternity leave and with 20% chances of nausea and 5% chances of backaches (so less back pains but more nausea)
Do you think you can add a puddle when going into labor too if you do a combo version ? That adds a more realistic feature to birth-giving, plus I found it funny
With that I'll be ready to make plenty of babies...in the game of course!
Thanks and have a nice day wherever you are ^^
Scholar
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th May 2013 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Occultine
Thank you for considering my demand So I would like to use a 9-days pregnancy mod with maternity leave and with 20% chances of nausea and 5% chances of backaches (so less back pains but more nausea)
Do you think you can add a puddle when going into labor too if you do a combo version ? That adds a more realistic feature to birth-giving, plus I found it funny
With that I'll be ready to make plenty of babies...in the game of course!
Thanks and have a nice day wherever you are ^^

Okay, I'll start working on that.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th May 2013 at 6:06 PM
Cool was looking for an easier way to get multiples. Thank u!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:00 PM
Default I saw but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks :D!!
No, it doesn't. See, I even have a picture.
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 12th May 2013 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simgirl2883
Cool was looking for an easier way to get multiples. Thank u!!!

Your welcome.

Quote: Originally posted by Hairspray

Sarcasm?

Test Subject
#25 Old 12th May 2013 at 10:31 PM
I downloaded the realistic version and it just gave me error after error. My female sim was stuck giving birth and the 'congrats--name your baby!' screen kept popping up. Even on a new neighborhood, it didn't work. So I removed the file and now everything is working fine.

The only pregnancy-related mods I have is Woohooer and MasterController. Since it's compatible with Woohooer, I guess it's MC that's the issue. Either way, lots of people use MC so it may be good to advertise if this mod is a-okay with MC.
Page 1 of 4