Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 1:11 PM
love this challenge. i only changed the background of the characters a tiny bit:

once upon a time, a queen and king got 2 babies:
the oldest, cassandra was a bit of a tomboy who loved the color purple
the youngest, camille was very girly and cheerful and loved the color pink.

even tough they were opposites, they were good friends, untill one day...

a king of a nearby kingdom, who had a son about the age of the 2 girls, came to visit the king and queen.
they were very rich, and the king wanted the son to marry one of his daughters. but the other king only wanted his son to marry the oldest daughter.
the king knew cassandra wouldn't want to marry the prince, and he knew the other king didn't want his son to marry a tomboy.
luckily, the queen was going out that week, so she didn't knew this would happen

so the king did the worst thing a parent could do:
he locked cassandra in a tower and acted like he had just one daughter. this went great. the son loved camille and camille loved the son.

and then it happend:

camille was the king`s favourite daughter, he didn't like the fact that cassandra was a tomboy. (the mother, however, loved her a lot)
so he accidentally FORGOT to take cassandra out.

when her mother came back and found out that cassandra was stuffed into a dark tower, she jumped off a cliff.

after this cassandra was still locked in the tower, only at night she could come out. since her mother was the only one really caring about her, she wanted revenge. she grew darker and darker in the dark tower, and forgot how to smile or love.

camille feels sorry for her sis. she did also care about her! her mom wasn't the only one! her lifegoal is to show her sister what love and happiness is.

will camille be able to prevent cassandra from murdering her father, or will this love be her end too?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 9:30 PM Last edited by Truly Hopeless : 15th Jun 2015 at 4:29 AM. Reason: Grammar, misinformation, needs clarification
Default About the Dark Princess
I'm playing the challenge for myself for fun and may do it again while filming if I get the right equipment. Is it okay if the Evil Princess:
1. Has one unique trait that isn't opposite to one of the Good Princess's traits (good princess has Gatherer, evil princess has Night Owl)?
2. Has a lighter eye color, but still looking cold (I made her eyes an icy blue color with dark eyeshadow)?
3. Is a vampire? I'm one for storytelling so I want it to be that when she turned eighteen, a demon, pretending to be another prisoner, seduces her and turns her into a vampire. Said demon also told her that she's a princess and helps her get revenge by using his powers to get her out of the dungeon every so she can talk to and eventually seduce the Prince. Is this okay, or is it too much?
Test Subject
#53 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 11:20 PM
Default Look Again
Quote: Originally posted by AdiTT1980
Kill'em all - the Evil princess challenge
Story could use some more details, but the idea is good. I am missing the "slave" role in the story and why the queen went to prison if the King is the father of both princesses.

Two suggestions:
1. Seems like the basement door should be marked as "me only" for the second princess so no other sims can go to the basement and talk to her.
2. Mark the sisters as "nemesis" right after moving to the house.

It does say mark the basement door for 2nd princess only.
Test Subject
#54 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 7:03 AM
Hey I'm on ps3 and I'm trying to do this challenge but I can't find the perfect house and also I can't make one either what should I do
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 12:14 PM
Awesome! i've seen this on youtube and stuff but, i've finally decieded to do it
Test Subject
#56 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 7:52 PM
Are you going to remake this for Sims 4?
Instructor
#57 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 11:54 AM Last edited by DesereiPandemoni : 3rd Nov 2015 at 12:55 AM.
I remember doing this challenge a long time ago, although I bent the rules a bit with the traits the light princess was given the Snob, Good, Dislikes Children, Genius and one other trait I can't remember whereas the dark princess was given the traits Easily Impressed, Evil, Childish, Insane and one other trait I can't remember. The idea being that the dark princess was broken and sheltered from her time underground and simultaniously easily impressed by even the simplest forms of comfort and doomed to destroy it in the next moment anyway and the light princess while good was also spoilt by her time in the castle and jealously guards the attention she's always had (which is why she dislikes children, children tend to take that attention away from her.)
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th Nov 2015 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by totallycountry21
It does say mark the basement door for 2nd princess only.

Yes, because the initial post was edited after that suggestion
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 1:55 PM
I'm doing this on Sims 4 and it's fun so far. I decided to create the mothers too and killed them right after they moved in the house, using a different killing mod.
Out of all the challenges that I checked out this one and the Bachelorette are my favorite.
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Mar 2016 at 11:50 PM
I put my Evil Princess (Luna Royal) in a tower. Also my ending WILL be that she gives birth to the baby TRULY falls in love with the Prince (Prince Crown) and raises a happy family with him! So you could say........EVIL WINS!
Test Subject
#61 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CandyCakes64
I put my Evil Princess (Luna Royal) in a tower. Also my ending WILL be that she gives birth to the baby TRULY falls in love with the Prince (Prince Crown) and raises a happy family with him! So you could say........EVIL WINS!

Luna died and i found Prince flirting with the maid! The maid will soon be pregnant and locked in the tower to raise her child. A Prince from another kingdom asks to have his hand in marriage with Lily (Luna's Daughter) The daughter of the maid will grow angry and will seduce the prince to have his child with her! She then will have a change of heart like Luna did and love the Prince with her heart and will raise the child together as a family. UNTIL SHE DIES TO AND THE PROSSESS STARTS AGAIN!
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th May 2016 at 6:29 PM
I'm going to try this out it sounds and looks like fun. Maybe i'll post pictures to!
Test Subject
#63 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cBuny
Well, I going to show you the 1st 2 members of my crazy family

Welcome Princess Firstiana

A beautiful princess with beautiful heart. She shines brighter than anyone else and she is always full of happiness and love. The 2nd princess doesn't like that too much

Welcome Princess Lastonia

At a young age, she lost the most important thing as a human being, the ability to love. To her, the world is full of darkness, and she believes that love will only brings you sorrow. Thanks to a certain someone in the family ( ), her mind is now fill with the need to take REVENGE

That's that for the 2 princesses. I'll show you the rest of the family members later

Where did you get the blond princess's hairstyle?
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Apr 2017 at 5:12 AM
Once upon a time, the king and queen gave birth to princess Eleanora (Eleanora means light). She is a beautiful princess with a caring heart that people love. The queen passed away a few days after due to bad health. The king was devastated that he got drunk and did something he should never have to the slave ( woohoo). When he realized what he did, he blamed her and selfishly put the slave in prison while she was pregnant. She gave birth to a baby princess Melanie(Melanie means dark), and all the time they lived in the dark, dark prison. When the princesses turned four, the slave passed away. While princess Elenora live the happiest life, princess Melanie live in darkness and sorrow, and she grew with cold, dark eye and the need to take revenge. Will she ever be able to take her revenge ? It is up to you to decide
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:17 PM
I did this on TS4, and the King and Prince both starved to death and both princesses pleaded for them but Death didn't listen so now I'm going to make them be best friends because they're both pregnant and now they can care for each other. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#66 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 2:34 PM
Either that, or I kill everyone.
Test Subject
#67 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 5:18 AM
I made my sims but couldn't post a picture... So here are the traits I put

Prince : Snob, Flirty, Great Kisser, Good Sense of Humor, Allergic to Fur (I have a cat but if you don't have the expansion pack then I use Slob )

King: Coward, Grumpy, Dislikes Children, Couch Potato, Mooch

Princess 1: Friendly, Good, Excitable, Easily Impressed, Charismatic

Princess 2: Evil, Grumpy, Insane, Loner, Mean-Spirited (Of course she went insane of having almost no human contact in years > )
Test Subject
#68 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 5:34 AM
Added a bit to the story :P

As Princess Ebony listened in hate through the wall, she heard a faint sound. A baby's cries made her smile in satisfaction. Finally, her sister (she hated that word) had a child. To inflict maximum pain, she decided to steal the baby and teach it only hate. She would tell the child that his/her mother was a demon that hid in disguise. Once the baby became a child, Princess Ebony decided to release the teenager into the Palace. Princess Marigold, her sister, was delighted to see her son/daughter, and rushed to the teen. The teen merely gazed blankly at her. The Princess was horrified to find out that the teen hated her, and that the teen planned to kill her.

( In other words, have Princess1 and the Prince have a baby. ( The baby must be had at home) Make Princess2 steal the baby and be horrible to it. Try to give it horrible traits. When the baby grows to a teenager, give it back to Princess1. (You can control the teen as well now.) Have the teen hate Princess1 and try to kill her. (Princess2 can help the teen kill her.) When she is killed, move on to everyone else. If they see you, you are charged for murder and executed. Do not be seen let Princess2 be seen. Remember, if Princess2 does die, you still have the teen. )

I thought this added a bit of flare B)
Page 3 of 3