Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th May 2013 at 9:57 PM
Which townies have good genetics?
I realise this question has been asked a lot but i'm starting a brand new legacy challenge and this time round, I want my sims to produce good-looking children. Even though my original sims were pretty, for some reason, their combined genetics was a complete failure and I guess that's just thanks to the crappy genetics system in the game lol. So any ideas? Thanks
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th May 2013 at 10:07 PM
what town you speaking of?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2013 at 10:38 PM
Any I don't particularly mind
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th May 2013 at 10:52 PM
I was having the same issue but as I got further into my legacy, I spotted this beauty:

Turns out she's the daughter of Beau Merrick and Marina Prattle from brigdeport
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 27th May 2013 at 11:01 PM
The game generated that look, with the spiky boots and all?? I'm impressed. Hopefully, she's not a loser vampire, with Beau and Marina as parents. I always thought Marina was cute, but the loser stuff was unappealing. Although with Beau, who knew he could sire something with 2 arms and 2 legs?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th May 2013 at 11:09 PM
Actually no, the day this blasted game starts to generate good outfits will be the day hell freezes over. I thought she was too pretty to waste on random paparazzi sims so I took her in.

P.S. I agree, Marina is quite pretty but Beau? Well that's something else. Oh yes, and just for the 'lolz' I should tell you, my game is a fan of twilight apparently. Beau had his daughter while Marina was still human then after she was born, he decided to change Marina into a vampire.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2013 at 11:13 PM
Wow she's gorgeous. So which parent is behind that then I wonder...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th May 2013 at 11:28 PM
Definitely Marina, she's practically a clone except she's a lot prettier for some reason. The only 'Beau' about her is probably her hair colour. Oh and no she's not a loser, she's the whole irresistible, evil, snoby type.
One Minute Ninja'd
#9 Old 28th May 2013 at 3:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LaRiennee
Definitely Marina, she's practically a clone except she's a lot prettier for some reason. The only 'Beau' about her is probably her hair colour. Oh and no she's not a loser, she's the whole irresistible, evil, snoby type.

Looks like that, and irresistible, snobby and evil. Reminds me of an ex of mine. Now I finally know where she really came from.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#10 Old 28th May 2013 at 4:14 AM
I've had interesting looking kids with Cylc0ne Sw0rd and Hank Goddard (though you will have to steal the latter away from Pauline Wan!)
Alchemist
#11 Old 28th May 2013 at 4:22 AM
Anyone bred Marigold Marina in Moonlight Falls? She seems promising.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 28th May 2013 at 4:30 AM
Connor Frio and Claire Ursine have some great genes.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 28th May 2013 at 5:37 AM
We should start a townie breeding program, where people post up unique and weird combinations!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th May 2013 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
We should start a townie breeding program, where people post up unique and weird combinations!

Hahaha, we're starting to sound like Dwarf Fortress fans. Only on a Sims forum...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th May 2013 at 8:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000

I think this is actually quite a good idea.

Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
I've had interesting looking kids with Cylc0ne Sw0rd and Hank Goddard (though you will have to steal the latter away from Pauline Wan!)

Yes Hank produces good children from my experience. I will have to try out Cycl0n3 for myself though, it's hard to see him what with those huge glasses covering his face an' all.

Also, the goths aren't too bad. I had my fairy sim have an affair with Gunther and they had a cute daughter, I've also heard good reviews on his son, Mortimer.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th May 2013 at 5:14 PM

If it's not too much to ask, can you please upload her? I'd love to play her in my game
Alchemist
#17 Old 28th May 2013 at 5:36 PM
What exactly are good genetics?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 28th May 2013 at 5:41 PM
Well, I meant sims who usually produce good looking children. I know thats quite generic but oh well lol
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th May 2013 at 7:11 PM
Well Grim Reaper seems to have some good genes from looking at his daughter here....

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 28th May 2013 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsNewbie7
If it's not too much to ask, can you please upload her? I'd love to play her in my game

I don't mind but I don't know when I will be able to do it. Check on my blog (signature) sometime this week and she should be up there. Keep in mind though that you might not get her as she is depending on what EP/SP's you have.

Quote: Originally posted by Dem4ge
Well Grim Reaper seems to have some good genes from looking at his daughter here....

Wow she looks very pretty, who would've guessed. Was the mother a sim you made yourself?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th May 2013 at 11:58 PM
Okay I will check again in a week or so. Oh and cute blog ive already downloaded ur other sims I especially like Anna. Is that the sim in ur pic?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#22 Old 29th May 2013 at 4:23 AM

I will have to try out Cycl0n3 for myself though, it's hard to see him what with those huge glasses covering his face an' all.

Cycl0ne actually cleans up pretty nicely, surprisingly. Way back when it was just the base game, I used to use him as a base sim and tweak him. Maybe now that we have so much more slider options, I'll give this a go again, and see what I can come up with.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 29th May 2013 at 7:15 AM

Wow she looks very pretty, who would've guessed. Was the mother a sim you made yourself?

Yes she is
Alchemist
#24 Old 29th May 2013 at 7:54 AM
Zelda Mae
Field Researcher
#25 Old 29th May 2013 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dem4ge

How do you involve that grim reaper in a relationship?

http://www.kathflores.com
"Every color has its definition and that is what ART is...Defining who you are"
Page 1 of 3