Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seaside Retreat Awnings - 15 Recolors

by mustluvcatz Posted 16th Jul 2013 at 8:33 PM - Updated 25th Sep 2015 at 8:49 PM by mustluvcatz

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 10:07 PM
Beautiful! Thank you!!!
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 11:15 PM
Love it!

I love beach-related things in general, so I hope you'll do more.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 12:39 AM
I loved this mesh but never cared for the recolors and never got around to doing anything about it. Thank you very much for these! They are lovely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:53 PM
These are great! Very nice colors! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 2:35 AM
Really pretty. I like the weathered cottage look.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 10:09 PM
Great mesh and recolor !
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:57 AM
Love the awnings, thanks mustluvcatz
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 10:42 AM
Tried to download the mesh but get only an error.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 11:01 AM
Try again, xptl297. I just tried both links - the one in my post and the one on the download tab - and they both worked fine for me.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 8:53 PM
The link is down again. Maybe they have run out of bandwidth allowance for the month. I would love if anyone could upload the mesh to a skydrive. Thank you. These are awesome
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Oct 2013 at 11:30 PM
Thanks for reminding me, izi ningishzidda. It's not a bandwidth issue for Holy Simoly, it's more like the site seems to be gone for good now.

There's a new link to the mesh in the post. You can't miss it as it's got a little arrow pointing right to it, lol.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
Thanks for reminding me, izi ningishzidda. It's not a bandwidth issue for Holy Simoly, it's more like the site seems to be gone for good now.

There's a new link to the mesh in the post. You can't miss it as it's got a little arrow pointing right to it, lol.

Hi and thanks for your great re colors

I'm posting coz I tried that link in required meshes and it worked !

As at time of posting, the Holy Simoly site seems to be back up and working fine :lovestruc
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 2:21 PM
Yes, Holy Simoly has been back for a little bit now. (That said, I'll leave the link that's in the post where it is since Holy Simoly has had problems in the past.) Thanks for posting about it though- I always forget stuff like that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 7:21 PM
Thank you ! :)
Mad Poster
#16 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 5:54 PM
The link shows some things, but none of them look like they could be right. Help?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 8:47 PM
Sorry @grammapat
That did look a little messed up, didn't it? (Funny thing was that I pressed "previous" a couple of times to go a couple of pages back and the link all of a sudden popped up. So I'm wondering if Box is having some sort of problem.) Holy Simoly was archived long after I posted these recolors. I've changed the link (at the bottom of the post) to point to that site - the awning mesh is on page 11 under Decorative in the Sims 2 Objects.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 11:12 PM
Hi. Could some one share the mesh? I can't find it anywhere... u___u
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 7:30 AM
thanks
Former Hamster
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 9:45 AM
@pattykittynana
A working link to an archive site is at the bottom of the post, along with which category and page # the mesh is on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 1:38 AM
Oh, yeah! That´s right. xD Thank´s!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Oct 2016 at 4:15 AM
Any idea if someone has a new link for the mesh? The one mentioned right above is no longer working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd May 2017 at 5:59 PM
These are such nice recolors! The archived link at the bottom of the description works for me; you just have to make sure you're on the right category and page! it's nice to have awnings that don't have such a limited span of colors!
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 2:50 AM Last edited by suzymarie64 : 2nd Mar 2018 at 3:16 AM.
Link to mesh File
http://simfileshare.net/filedetails/99315/
The download will appear right away. Strange but it works.

Or.... Hugelunatic posted all of the files here
https://www.4shared.com/folder/8C-x...&sortsMode=NAME
You will have to create an account. Click on the link, will take you to another page to download, click the download button on the ad, will make you wait 60 seconds.
Instructor
#25 Old 25th Mar 2018 at 6:18 PM
Thank you for the links!
Page 1 of 2