Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 6:50 PM
Default Naughty BIts
Back in the day, my Nana told me and my cousins about our "poodies". I was surprised when I snickered about this (as a teen) and my friend gave me a blank look. Guess Nana MADE UP this word for "lady parts".

Poody, lady parts, naughty bits. My husband calls his..(private part)..his "device". I was surprised men NAMED their dangly bits (like, "Frank").

Do you have a private, maybe family name, for some of your bits?
...or am I the only one obsessed over such silliness?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 10:24 PM
In cases where a man has a name for his penis, it was generally christened by a woman with whom he was on intimate terms.
For the record, that's your vagina under your navel and in front of your anus. Unless of course you had an 'I' in the box that
records your sex at birth on your birth certificate. Then you get to call it whatever you want. Oh, look, tiger-face left more
vodey!
#3 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 10:54 PM
When I was little I told my parents that my brother had a crayon XD
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#4 Old 15th Jul 2013 at 11:55 PM
You just know that the word "vagina" was created by a man. If a woman had named it, it would have a cooler name, like "excelsior".
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 12:21 AM
I don't name my body parts, but I did name my GPS. ;D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frankokomando
I don't name my body parts, but I did name my GPS. ;D

Yea, mine is named "that stupid bitch".

LENGLEL: vagina. Well thank you for clearing that up for me. And you're a party pooper.

Forum Resident
#7 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 7:04 AM
It's just that every time I learn the ladies special vocabulary, they change it again!
Theorist
#8 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 5:35 PM
I am very boring. I call "lady parts" a vagina and I named my dangly bits, "Penis".
Every once in awhile, thanks to that old movie "Something About Mary", I will imitate that guy that said, "Frank and beans, frank and beans!"
Sometimes I'll also use the word "junk". When someone complains to me about someone who is rude, I will say, "What an ass. Kick him in the junk!"

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lenglel
It's just that every time I learn the ladies special vocabulary, they change it again!

Thing is, every lady has her OWN vocabulary; I would picture a "lady" saying "private parts", or - if pressed by her doctor - the medical terms. A "lady" might be aghast if you used some crude expression.

I, however, am no "lady";
jump box, hoe hole, stink hole, slime monster, pooter, bearded oyster.

Scholar
#10 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
I am very boring. I call "lady parts" a vagina and I named my dangly bits, "Penis"

Now, who on earth would come up with those ridiculous names? Here, I'll help...

Vagina:

★ Hoo-hee
★ Mini
★ Downstairs
★ Girlie parts/bits
★ Nun / Nuun (from TOWIE apparently)
★ Vajayjay
★ Wizard’s Sleeve
★ Cum bucket
★ Chasm of doom
★ The abyss
★ The grandest canyon
★ Front bottom
★ Flower
★ Kitty
★ Bajingo
★ Foo-foo
★ Hoo-hee
★ Hoo-hoo (etc)
★ Handwarmer
★ Cock socket
★ Mum’s glovebox
★ Tampon tunnel
★ Meat flap
★ Juicebox
★ Pink taco
★ Stench trench
★ Cave of wonders
★ Bearded oyster
★ Pink canoe
★ Pink fortress
★ Soggy box
★ Baby cannon
★ Hippo’s yawn
★ Clam
★ French fry dip
★ Penis fly trap
★ Cunt
★ Snatch
★ Pussy
★ Badly packed kebab
★ Meat wallet
★ Axe wound
★ Pepa
★ Palomita
★ Vulva
★ Raja
★ Conho
★ Conejo
★ Potorro
★ Clout
★ Chuff
★ Fanny
★ Gash
★ Beef curtains
★ Pish flaps
★ Muff
★ Vag
★ Clunge
★ Honey pot

Penis:

★ Womb broom
★ Mutton dagger
★ Snot rocket
★ Yogurt slinger
★ Meat scepter
★ Weapon of ass destruction
★ Wedding wrecker
★ Clam hammer
★ Spam javelin
★ Taco warmer
★ Tuna torpedo
★ Meat popsicle
★ Mr. Sniffles
★ Muff marauder
★ AIDS baster
★ Dora the explorer
★ Kidney scraper
★ Gash mallet
★ Crotch vomiter
★ Cervix crusader
★ Womb raider
★ Whore thermometer
★ Uncle Reamus
★ Vagina miner
★ Veinous Maximus
★ Vlad the Impaler
★ Vomit rod
★ Puff the one-eyed dragon
★ The artful throbber
★ Jurassic pork
★ The bone ranger
★ Womb ferret
★ Baloney baton
★ Tummy banana
★ Tiny Tim
★ Skin flute
★ Slit-eyed demon
★ Sludge pump
★ Ho wrecker
★ Porridge gun
★ Woody womb pecker
★ Just-in-beaver
★ Berga
★ Falo
★ Poya
★ Rabo
★ Pito

You bitches can thank me later.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
You just know that the word "vagina" was created by a man. If a woman had named it, it would have a cooler name, like "excelsior".

It was an Old English word for "sheath". As in, the thing you keep swords in. Just goes to show you that dirty minds aren't a recent invention.

The word "penis" was the Latin word for "tail" but became popular slang. And then the English scholars who drooled over everything Latin - for instance, creating that arbitrary rule saying you can't end a sentence in a proposition just because you couldn't in Latin - decided to adopt it as the formal term.

I don't have a name for my own parts, mainly because when I'm thinking about it, I have better things to do then name them.
But here's a list of unusual names in fiction.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 2:46 AM
This thread is hilarious.
Instructor
#13 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 1:53 PM
Poodie

My grandma always called my, uh, lady bits "cricket" for some reason. Still grosses me out thinking about it. I'd come home from school when I was like 5 and she'd be like "Did any boys see your cricket today?" or "Did you get any?" etc.
wtf grandma
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 11:57 PM Last edited by grammapat : 22nd Jul 2013 at 12:09 AM.
OH! WOW! HUZAH! For the first time in days I can access this ONE thread, without my internet connection crashing! Went to a party last night and complained to the production nerds (local TV crew) about this. They gave me 2 new words:
"Quim" - a very cute young lady said that was "The proper English word". She cracks me up. She's so proper, one time I had to ask our hostess to ask her in private to pay attention to how she was sitting. She wears very short skirts and like to sit with her legs crossed or wide open. I wondered why guys liked to sit on the floor...till one time I sat across from her and could CLEARLY see she wasn't wearing panties. Clearly, she likes the attention.
"Vergina" - one lady said she used to think this is what people were saying when they said "vagina" - and thinks it makes more sense.
STARDUST: as an actual "gramma", I must say I agree your gramma is weird. She asked if you showed your rose to a boy, and then if you GOT any!? Sort of goes with me experience (above); show the boys your lower cleavage, and they will poke it.

Forum Resident
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 4:21 AM
Pinching myself to make sure I'm not just dreaming this stuff.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 2:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lenglel
Pinching myself to make sure I'm not just dreaming this stuff.

Ah, tis true, tis true! Is not life a dream, and we - the dreamers- ignorant that our strife is just our imaginings?

Field Researcher
#17 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 4:34 AM
When I was little I referred to vagina as "pee-pee". My mother tried starting "diva diamond" and "centerpiece" but it never caught on.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 4:25 AM
"Diva diamond"? what's THAT supposed to mean? For a diva, it's her expensive thing? valuable thing? Shiny thing? "Centerpiece" - what?

Field Researcher
#19 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
"Diva diamond"? what's THAT supposed to mean? For a diva, it's her expensive thing? valuable thing? Shiny thing? "Centerpiece" - what?

I really don't know. My mother is an interesting person. I think she got those from one of her talk shows.
Inventor
#20 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 12:44 PM
My parents called girl parts a "Foo-Foo" and boy parts a "Willy"

I was told off if I used the word "Fanny" or "Vagina" :/

ETA: Forgot to mention, my partners name for my lady parts is "pooj" and mine for his is "peeni"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 3:06 AM
And I thought "fanny" was name for bottom and fit for a 3 year old. Sorry to hear about your parner's "peeni" - it sounds like a teeny weeny.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 5:21 AM
This thread reminds me of Scrubs

I love the word bajingo.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#23 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
And I thought "fanny" was name for bottom and fit for a 3 year old. Sorry to hear about your parner's "peeni" - it sounds like a teeny weeny.

Over here 'fanny' refers to a vagina so when I hear Americans use it as a name for a bag it always makes me go a bit O_o Those kinds of small bags are called bum bags here.
I also have an old English children's book which uses it as a girls name. I couldn't read it to my kids! I had to change her to Fiona.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
#24 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 8:02 AM
I enjoy "Rod of Wonder" and "Portable Hole" *runs*
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 8:36 AM
Bacon strip!
Page 1 of 3