Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Melbourne Home

by meriel Posted 26th Jul 2013 at 1:30 PM - Updated 7th Apr 2015 at 10:21 AM by meriel : Furnished version added

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 2:05 PM
Love the house you've made, meriel
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 2:38 PM
Nice house, I like the decorating ideas you posted as well. I would love to see your furnished version!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 5:13 PM
Nice minimalist and modern design, could do with a touch more landscaping but still a great lot!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 9:08 PM
I love this house, I am right now decorating it. Lovely!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2015 at 12:49 PM
The Curio Kitchen by BPS@Billyjean lik is not working. Do you have a new one or woul dyou share the file, so that your house is complete?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KaterMikesch77
The Curio Kitchen by BPS@Billyjean lik is not working. Do you have a new one or woul dyou share the file, so that your house is complete?

Hi, absolutely. Thanks for notifying me. Uploading a 7z file with all 19 Curio Kitchen objects with this post (I checked again and apparently there were only 19 objects, not 21, which I'd written before).
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Curio Kitchen BillyJean.7z (1.25 MB, 13 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 9:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrbadman64
Hi Meriel! I was wondering. I downloaded this house and according to you, bed blanket 10 is included. However, I downloaded it but it's not there. It just flashes blue! So what do I do. I got to the link but I just can't find it. So can you please help me?

Hi Mrbadman64. After doing some looking into I've found that the recolour file never made it into the lot package at all, meaning only the mesh made it in (that would be the "bed blanket 10" file), thus the blue flashing. I'm so sorry about this. I've recently installed the game on a new computer and have downloaded some of my houses to it and I've had the same problem as you with this blanket (and other things too, sigh...). Unfortunately my old computer completely died so everything I had there was lost. I had saved all my lot packages though, but after going through the original package of this house I found that the recolour file was not there for some reason. And I was the one who actually made the recolour. Which is now lost. With my old computer. Imagine how irritated I am with myself for not saving all my recolours too... And for realising this almost two years after uploading the house.
In short: only the mesh made it into the package and the recolour file is lost forever. I'm very sorry for this. I don't know what's up with BlackPearlSims either. I've had an account there for years but can't log in now. I found the blanket on another site though, so you should be able to get some other recolours here or alternatively here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrbadman64
And you said that your account messed up on BPS? Well I could give you my account or make you one if you want? Or is there just no way of getting the re colour back at all? Or (and I'm sorry if this comes off as greedy) make the same re-colour? As you said that you made it. But if that sounds greedy then sorry...

Don't worry about it. Unfortunately it's not possible for me to make the exact recolour though, because I don't have anything from it saved (the package file, or even a picture file). I haven't gotten back to making things yet either, so I don't even have the softwares for making recolours. Sorry. Hopefully I'll get back to making things soon. I just need to feel a bit more inspired.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:52 AM
thank you