Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DA2 ~ FENRIS Outfit!

by mayonakakisu Posted 13th Aug 2013 at 8:51 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2013 at 9:15 AM by mayonakakisu

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 9:11 AM
*runs around screaming* OMG I love Fenris, I have few of my hawkes romanced and I have a crush on him :lovestruc :lovestruc .

Thank you, I love this outfit.

P.S this outfit is perfect for my Fenris sim and the dragon age sims 2 story I am writing.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 9:33 AM
Sims 2? Noooo! Awww, oh well, it's still -beautifully- done and your pics look great! Colour me super impressed and aaalmost wanting to reinstall TS2 now, dangit.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Aug 2013 at 10:07 AM
Love the outfit you've made, mayonakakisu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 5:57 AM
Your outfits are pretty amazing stuff. Please keep them coming. You are quickly moving up my list of favorite creators.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Aug 2013 at 7:17 AM
OH MY GOD! THIS IS AWESOME! <333 Thanks so much! Fenris is the shmex and I can't wait until he meets my FemHawke Simmy >D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
*runs around screaming* OMG I love Fenris, I have few of my hawkes romanced and I have a crush on him :lovestruc :lovestruc .

Thank you, I love this outfit.

P.S this outfit is perfect for my Fenris sim and the dragon age sims 2 story I am writing.

Awwww~YAYY! All My Pleasure, dear. I'm glad to hear you're happy and thank you to.
I agree I LOVE Fenris too <3 he is hawt *giggle*

yes! I did peak on your profile a little and started to read your stories. I read only a little and they are good, I like them. didn't get so far tho and just got my computer back, have been on repair for a few days as it broke *SAD*. so I have to reinstall everything as I ave a new hard disk >__<"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roband3ladies
Your outfits are pretty amazing stuff. Please keep them coming. You are quickly moving up my list of favorite creators.

R-Relly!! *JAWDROP* WOW! Awww! I feel so honored and happy. Thank youuuuuuuu *HUG*
yes! I will do my best and keep it up ~ have a lot planed..
...........................just have to find time to make it all ..hahahah *SMILE*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Love the outfit you've made, mayonakakisu

YAY! Thank youuuuuuu *GLOMP*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anobouzu
OH MY GOD! THIS IS AWESOME! <333 Thanks so much! Fenris is the shmex and I can't wait until he meets my FemHawke Simmy >D

you very Welcome and thank you to for liking it. makes me all Happy.
I agree Fenris so shmex and my absolute fave DA2 character.
hope you'll have lots of fun and enjoy playing with this/him then *giggle*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Sims 2? Noooo! Awww, oh well, it's still -beautifully- done and your pics look great! Colour me super impressed and aaalmost wanting to reinstall TS2 now, dangit.

well...sorry about that! I don't have sims 3 ..yet
just started out on playing/creating with sims 2. I'm planing/thinking on upgrade to sims 3
later on. that is if my computer can mange it...????? but for now I want to try out sims 2.
still *faint* wow! BIG BIG THANKS and HUGS for the wonderful comment/words.
it made my day and I feel so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!! *SUPER GLOMP*

btw. may I ask you a question???
just curious. is creating clothing for sims 3 different and is is harder???
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#12 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 2:59 PM
Creating for TS3 is different, yes. Harder... I dunno about that. Stuff like having to come up with different recolours of a pair of pants, you don't have to worry about, but there's more layers and fiddly bits to mess with. So it saves you time in one area, and takes you more in another. Also, you're adorably exciteable.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 3:20 PM
Fenris, the most interesting character in Dragon Age II! And this looks almost exactly right! Now I want to go play DAII again.
Anyways, you are amazing! Fen was one of my original fangirl obsessions, and now...just, yes!!! ^^.^^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Creating for TS3 is different, yes. Harder... I dunno about that. Stuff like having to come up with different recolours of a pair of pants, you don't have to worry about, but there's more layers and fiddly bits to mess with. So it saves you time in one area, and takes you more in another. Also, you're adorably exciteable.

well, guess, that part about recolors is kinda good as one saves also on space I assume?
but I do like come up with recolors.....hehe...mostly ^w^)/~ hihihi!
but if it's different layers and parts that sound confusing and complicated (◎_◎; ) *has a poor brain capacity ahahahaha* or my Brain often is out of functions LOL! *runs & hide*
dunno if I would be able to make it out/create stuff. but I guess one learns how that works in time???! and easier to understand once ones is working with it. so in one way it sounds like something new and challenging to try out for fun.
Thank you for you time & help. I appreciate it very much (●⌒∇⌒● )

oh! I am ^//w//^ aww! well thank youuu for thinking so. I take it as Nice compliment <3 & sorry for the all to long reply...^__^;
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 16th Aug 2013 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mayonakakisu
Awwww~YAYY! All My Pleasure, dear. I'm glad to hear you're happy and thank you to.
I agree I LOVE Fenris too <3 he is hawt *giggle*

yes! I did peak on your profile a little and started to read your stories. I read only a little and they are good, I like them. didn't get so far tho and just got my computer back, have been on repair for a few days as it broke *SAD*. so I have to reinstall everything as I ave a new hard disk >__<"

I am glad your computer will be repaired I have had the same thing. He is so hot that I had tried to find an outfit to match the original.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Aug 2013 at 2:02 PM
Holy - ... COW! You are amazing. Just amazing. I could never find the right casual outfits for my Fenris sim and now I don't even have to! I love you, right? I love you! D:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:14 AM
OH MEH GERD FENRIS!!! I love you so much for this outfit you don't even know ;_; Thanks for all of your hard work!
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 11:02 PM
It looks fantastic ! Thanks so much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 6:56 AM
Fenriiiis <3 <3
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 4:55 AM
Thanks so much for this mod! It looked like your Fenris Sim was posing in some places around a Sims 2 adaptation of Kirkwall; is there a link we can download them from? Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 7:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gogglegirl92
Thanks so much for this mod! It looked like your Fenris Sim was posing in some places around a Sims 2 adaptation of Kirkwall; is there a link we can download them from? Thanks again!

My pleasure and thank you *HAPPY smile* hope you have fun with this outfit <3
Unfortunately no, sorry!! I made the surroundings/buildings of DA2/kirkwall myself, in my own game. yeah! I love DA2 that much I just had to build my own sims 2 in game version, or as good as I could with what ever I had/could find that matched~ so nope, you won't be able to download it..sorry and I have not uploaded them anywhere
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:46 AM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 4:16 PM
I LOVE YOU OMG THANK YOU!!