Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SR Lieutenant Raziel ~ Two outfits

by mayonakakisu Posted 22nd Aug 2013 at 9:06 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2013 at 6:10 PM by mayonakakisu

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 10:51 PM
More nice looking vampire goodness, I love these sets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
More nice looking vampire goodness, I love these sets

Aww~YAY!:lovestruc Thank you so much! *HAPPY GLOMP*
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 11:20 PM
Love the outfits you've made, mayonakakisu
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mayonakakisu
Aww~YAY!:lovestruc Thank you so much! *HAPPY GLOMP*

You are welcome, I love all your sets and all of them are installed on my game at this moment on time and will be used on my sims for my stories So thank you for creating these clothes and the handsome models :lovestruc .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Aug 2013 at 7:47 AM
beautiful too * ^ * I remember that on modthesims there was another, but with that dress looked like a drag queen, (anhée thank you again if its creator, since I used alal madness) Now we also expect his brothers, right? BRAVO!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VampireAlexander
beautiful too * ^ * I remember that on modthesims there was another, but with that dress looked like a drag queen, (anhée thank you again if its creator, since I used alal madness) Now we also expect his brothers, right? BRAVO!

Yes! his brothers outfit will be uploaded, one by one, in time
Drag queen?????? do you mean my outfit?????? *worried*
For the red outfit, I was inspired by old Greek/Rome fashion mixed with fantasy and SR. :p
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mayonakakisu
Yes! his brothers outfit will be uploaded, one by one, in time
Drag queen?????? do you mean my outfit?????? *worried*
For the red outfit, I was inspired by old Greek/Rome fashion mixed with fantasy and SR. :p

I did not mean your work, but the first Raziel created for The Sims 2 and published here on the site. I refer to that of Yang (if not mistaken is called so the author / authoress of the work) anyway thank you so much because he was the first to have made ​​a thought of Soul Reaver.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Aug 2013 at 8:24 PM
Love it , love it :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simonut
Love it , love it :lovestruc

Awww! *HUG* Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2013 at 4:27 PM
It's incredible. I have been looking for some good clothes for my Raziel, and those were just... perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:45 AM
thank
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 5:02 PM
Cool outfit. It has been some time since I last played Soul Reaver, but I quite remember the Raziel, his clan, stronghold, the music, the game intro.
I even had the same haircut like him, my skin is very white, so at school at that time ,the game was popular here, so the kids started calling me Raziel

The first picture, the cape should be twice longer...
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joseph N.
Cool outfit. It has been some time since I last played Soul Reaver, but I quite remember the Raziel, his clan, stronghold, the music, the game intro.
I even had the same haircut like him, my skin is very white, so at school at that time ,the game was popular here, so the kids started calling me Raziel

The first picture, the cape should be twice longer...

Other Details are missing as well.
But that is only if you tried to make it look exactly like in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 3:37 PM
I can't download it but it looks awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 6:00 PM
Ok I've finaly gotten it to download and its awesome job man love your work !!! Do you have any sim3 projects ?