Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 1:56 PM Last edited by kidhedera : 21st Aug 2013 at 2:01 PM. Reason: It got better...
Default Random rainbow baby born...
So, Linda Scott from IP just gave birth to the baby she's pregnant with at the start of the game.

The thing is, this time baby Sha Sha is GREEN. Green on the rainbow slider to be exact.

I checked and she has no alien DNA, no occult status, both her parents (Linda and the Ichtaca fellow) seem normal...

Where did the green come from? Does this usually happen?

------------
This just popped up!
(She's Linda Cooper cos I have Story Progression set to rename sims on divorce)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 1:57 PM
Gratz! You have a Shrek
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 3:11 PM
Ichtaca's mother had a rainbow slider skintone. You can see her on his family tree.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Aug 2013 at 5:58 PM
It does sometimes happen that babies have a radically different skin color than either of their parents. I once had a baby from two very dark-skinned parents turn out red, and before IP. I don't know the particulars of either parent, but the game places the slider at, around, or between where the parents were on that slider. If he got the rainbow slider skin from his grandmother, it might have used her skintone to adjust the slider to green.