Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#51 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 2:57 AM
My favorites are the Grunts, Olive Specter, Cassandra Goth, Don Lothario, Romeo and Juliet
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 7:23 PM
Premade sims I like:

Natasha Una: I like her special Grilled Cheese Aspiration and I favor the artistic sims.
Lilith Pleasant: She's a kind of artistic,too and I can relate with her.
The Dreamers: Both adorable and caring (and Darren being artistic).
The Cordial sisters: I turn them into witches because I love magic so I enjoy playing them.
Circe Beaker: Well, she's half greek and I'm greek too. Plus she is gorgeous! Too bad that she has a terrible personality...
Titania Summerdream: She's just perfect!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 7:28 PM
I like Angela & Lilith Pleasant (but not together! ), the Curious brothers, Brandi Broke, Stella Terrano, Antonio Monty and his children, the whole Smith family... I actually rather like most of the premade Sims, these are just my favourite; there's only a couple I really don't like playing and am always tempted to kill off.
Instructor
#54 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 7:33 PM
I'm very fond of Brandi Broke and the Curious brothers, also Ophelia. And the Burbs, not sure why.
Test Subject
#55 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 9:16 PM
Ooh, this is the thread I never knew I needed. I've been playing both Pleasantview and Riverblossom Hills on rotation for a few months now, and it's so much fun. My favorite household used to be the Lotharios (Brandi and Don and their kids) and I still enjoy them a lot, but as everyone ages, I'm finding I get equally as attached to a lot of the families. I have both Angela and Lilith Pleasant living together in one of the condos, and I'm having a lot of fun exploring their dynamic as adult roommates with parties and dinners with colleagues and dates (Angela and Dirk are actually in a committed relationship now and Lilith would rather sleep around and explore her options). They fight occasionally, but it's never as violent as it was in their teens. Kaylynn Langerak got pregnant with Don's illegitimate son Robb and moved in a few doors down from the girls, and now she's married to Benjamin Long and expecting another kid now that she's better prepared for it. Robb's moving to college soon, and is best friends with Isaiah Gavigan. I particularly enjoy Beau Broke, who I believe is a literature student at University. He's sweet and is just starting to explore adulthood with his first girlfriend, Delilah O'Feefe, I think her name is? They're a cute couple, after I gave her a makeover.

Two of my favorite pre-mades are Patricia Wan and Julien Cooke. I moved Julien in once like a year ago and I found he had amazing chemistry with Patricia. They had something like seven kids, the oldest of which recently moved into a beautiful house that I built with his wife, sister-in-law and son, Dexy. The oldest kid's wife is actually the youngest daughter of Julien's best friend and they grew up together, so it was really really cute to watch them both grow up, fall in love with other folks, and then find each other. Agh, this game. I'll post more when I think of some other stuff/pre-made stories I've developed.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 10:00 PM
My favourite is always Cassandra Goth, due to her having the same name as me. I've already told the story (in multiple threads) of how I put her with Timothy Riley just because my boyfriends name is Timothy, so I'm not going to bore everyone by repeating myself.

I really enjoy the Singles girls as well. I usually leave them in a household together for a little bit, until they all get married and move in with their boyfriends. They're quite fun in my current megahood:
Erin Beaker was the first one to move out, she married Chester Gieke, they're currently living in Pleasantview with their young daughter Riley and dog Benji. Riley Gieke just became a child this rotation and she's beautiful. She has red hair and I think green eyes and looks a lot like her mother. She's obsessed with Dinosaurs and wears that dinosaur outfit from Family Fun stuff, along with short red hair and a hat. I love her, she's one of my favourite sims and her toddler pictures are in a picture thread somewhere.
Kirsten Loste met Julien Cooke in a little restaurant and they now live in DV together. They have a toddler daughter called Peridot and Kirsten was going into labour when I finished the rotation. I'm hoping for a boy to name him Parsley, but they're having 5 children together anyway so I don't mind either way. Kirsten loves painting and Julien of course loves cooking. They have a very spacious kitchen and their livingroom is very stylish. I can't remember what the house is called, but I basically made-over that blue house in DV with the little pond. Oh and they have a little dog called Scout, that they REALLY didn't get on with at first (he would always refuse to play, so quickly they had a negative relationship with him) but now he's a good dog.
Lola Curious was the last one to move out, leaving Chloe in the small house in Strangetown. Lola Curious ended up moving in with John Mole, although they're not a great match. She lives in his house in DV. She's the only one out of all of them that is friends with Chloe. They all meet up (and sometimes Chloe) every few days at each others houses and are good friends with each others children and husbands too. Lola recently gave birth to little Glabe Curious Jr. who surprisingly has white skin like her father, red hair (like her grandfather?) and green eyes. Lola was the last of her former housemates to have children.
Chloe Curious being the romance sim she is mingled with Mitch Indie (before he married Vivian Cho), Geoff Rutherford and Don Lothario and eventually got pregnant. She gave birth to Abacus Curious (who is 1 day older than Riley Gieke) who is the first child of Don Lothario. He has quite a cute mix of both Chloe and Don's faces, Green eyes, Green skin and black hair. Don didn't meet him until his birthday when he became a child and since then they've started talking on the phone. Chloe has given up her romantic ways and has put all her focus on raising Abacus.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 14th Feb 2015 at 10:35 PM
I love the curious brothers and the Smiths, and Ophelia Nigmos. I love anything to do with aliens (I know Ophelia isn't an alien but I always keep her with Johnny and I love them together). Pascal as he starts out Alien preggo, Vidcund follows shortly after and some time later I get lazlo abducted too.

I might be obsessed with aliens.

My Simblr
He/They
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 2:26 PM

- Agnes "Darling" Crumplebottom : I just love her... look at how tragic she is... but she still a sweet girl too... Oh, just.....

[0].Cassandra Goth : A nerdy girl, who's innocent... yes...
[1].Brandi Broke : First playable ever... how could I ever forgot her...
[2].Don : What I portray him in a game is different from the other... he is really a kind-heart but really never interested in commitment... until he found Cassandra...
[3].Nina : A sweet girl who is active and is the head of the twin... she's genius.
- Bianca : She's brave.. that's all... and she's a bookworm
- Hermia : her face is pretty unique, so pretty and shy... I really like her.
- Kent : a black-sheep of a family, and a kind man...
- Mercutio : "Boyfriend" of Hermia Monty---
- Cordelia : A woman who is a mother of three child, and died for her family...
- Contessa : A very brave woman who is the head of the house, and she's really good.

Ship's :

0.Mortimer-Bella [No need to explain on this one <3...]
1.Don-Cassandra [I love this...]
2.Robot-Nina [;3;... yes... i do ship them..]
3.Nina-Malcolm
4.Dina-Michael
5.Hermia-Mercutio
6.Kent-Bianca
7.Many more... still..

Oh, and how could I forgot...

Special : Agnes-Erik "Darling" [;-; why... why he had to be died...]
Page 3 of 3