Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue Ridge at Pinecone Cove

by triciamanly Posted 13th Oct 2013 at 5:01 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2013 at 1:39 AM by triciamanly : add poly counts for meshes

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 5:21 PM
Pinecone Cove? Well this is a surprise and what an outstanding first house! I'm getting over-excited just looking at it, you never fail to amaze me, I now know where i can exactly put my sims Thanks for making my Sims Day :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 6:18 PM
Base game garage?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 6:36 PM
Tricia, this is amazing. It is compact yet decorated inventively. I will definitely move some of my Sims in to this from my Megahood. It shall not to unoccupied. Thank you by the way, all of the houses you've built thus so far for this game have been inspiring and amazing.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
Pinecone Cove? Well this is a surprise and what an outstanding first house! I'm getting over-excited just looking at it, you never fail to amaze me, I now know where i can exactly put my sims Thanks for making my Sims Day :D

Hey neighborhood guru! Yes, Berry Bay filled up on me and now I'm on Pinecone Cove. Love it! Thanks so much to your for building it!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NissanGTRFan
Base game garage?

Hi Nissan, I didn't try to build a garage this time, just the carport. I did use Open For Business on this house too. All the best!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eiszimmer
Tricia, this is amazing. It is compact yet decorated inventively. I will definitely move some of my Sims in to this from my Megahood. It shall not to unoccupied. Thank you by the way, all of the houses you've built thus so far for this game have been inspiring and amazing.

Elszimmer! Many thanks for the comment. So glad you can use the house. Now you've inspired me!

]
Link Ninja
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 12:18 AM
Very chic and cozy! Love the layout and how the pool is juxtaposition'd with the deco elements above it!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Very chic and cozy! Love the layout and how the pool is juxtaposition'd with the deco elements above it!

Charmful! Thanks so very much! And for those who, like me, don't know:
jux·ta·po·si·tion
/ˌjəkstəpəˈziSHən/
noun
noun: juxtaposition; plural noun: juxtapositions1. the fact of two things being seen or placed close together with contrasting effect.
"the juxtaposition of these two images"

I love your description of my pool!

]
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 11:47 AM
Think this is one of my favourites from you
The colour scheme on the inside is just perfect and the architecture tops it off!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 12:31 PM
I must agree with Cam ^^. Definitely one of my favourites
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 8:48 PM
This is beautiful! I adore the bedding in the main bedroom, and the pool area is amazing!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 10:25 PM
It really is another awesome home! I was never able to build such awesome modern homes like you do in the Sims 2.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDeadSim
Think this is one of my favourites from you
The colour scheme on the inside is just perfect and the architecture tops it off!

TDS, I always value your opinion. Thanks so much!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
I must agree with Cam ^^. Definitely one of my favourites

You're so kind karen! It's always so lovely to get a comment from you.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
This is beautiful! I adore the bedding in the main bedroom, and the pool area is amazing!

LadyAngel, many thanks for the encouraging comment. I'm glad you like the bedding. I was trying to find something modern looking, but I'm not sure what modern bedding looks like. We've had a solid bedspread for more years than I can remember.

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th Oct 2013 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
It really is another awesome home! I was never able to build such awesome modern homes like you do in the Sims 2.

Hi Fergus! I'm so glad you like this house, especially since I know you're real interest is historical. I found my grandparents' old house in central Texas on Google maps and will send you a picture. Don't expect too much though!

]
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 2:57 PM
Lovin' the 'covered' pool -
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
Lovin' the 'covered' pool -

I copied it from a lot that came up when I googled images of modern houses! Thanks so much for the comment!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 1:49 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th May 2017 at 12:40 AM
Thank you