Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Base Game Coffee Tables Recoloured - Part 1

by Michelle Posted 20th Oct 2013 at 6:41 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Oct 2013 at 3:22 AM
Thanks for all of your recolors!
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 1:08 AM
Awesome!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 2:17 AM
Thanks again!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 2:05 AM
I should leave a message on every single part of this set, because they are all fantastic and I'm so excited to see you do more of them, but I'll say thank you for all of them here. Thank you thank you thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 5:12 PM
I agree with Gummilutt - one time thanks is not enough, but time is short . I have a kind question to you: could you consider recolouring objects from Castaway too? I use some base game-compatible custom content in Castaway and it works perfectly, but I'm bored to death with those green, grey and yellow bamboo textures all the time. I want to make the island appear more civilised, more like a postcolonial territory, for instance there is a bookshelf that looks like a weathered IKEA bookshelf. I am 90% sure it's the IKEA mesh. Seeing recolours that make the furniture and so on look as if it was washed ashore the island (but not after hundreds of years as it's shown in Castaway :P), it would be perfect. I'm waiting to hear from you :D.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th May 2014 at 2:22 AM
Thanks, I am so happy to have some white furniture. I love white.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th May 2014 at 2:22 AM
Thanks, I am so happy to have some white furniture. I love white.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th May 2015 at 2:23 PM
Those recolors are great - my dreams have come true <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 10:49 PM
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 6:10 PM
Default Broken? Files for Scraps Ranch Cafemate Coffee Table
I LOVE your recolors and I use practically all of them in AL wood colors in my game. I use this table quite a bit because it's cheap and it has rounded ends, so it looks good if the space for it is a little tight. So I was very happy to find these recolors. I downloaded them, unzipped them and put them in my downloads folder, but sadly the recolors for this table don't show up in-game. A quick look at the .package files in SimPE shows that they are "empty" (although they do have a file size). It's like they are shells of files, not usable files with stuffs in them -- like the recolor textures, for example. Check them out from the download files and you will see what I mean. Could you possibly repost the recolors just for this one table? If not, no biggie. I grabbed your AL wood texture files and I can have a go at doing them myself. It seems a little nitpicky of me to ask you to fix them, since I have downloaded so many of your things that work perfectly. Having a range of consistent wood color across so many items is absolutely wonderful and makes them truly usable in combination with items from different packs and creators. So mainly, "thank you, thank you, thank you" for so many wonderful recolors.
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Oct 2019 at 8:01 AM
@jessb66 - G'Day hun, sorry to hear you are having a problem with these recolours. Unfortunately I don't have a working computer at the moment, I did ask a couple of friends to test them in game. All reported that they showed up in their games.
Off hand the only thing I can think of is trying to re-downloading them, just in case the zip file got corrupted somehow when you were downloading them. I am so sorry I can not offer any more help at the moment.
Screenshots

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Nov 2019 at 4:39 PM
Default Broken? Files for Scraps Ranch Cafemate Coffee Table
UPDATE: Michelle replied to my post and got some friends to check out the files. They checked out fine and she suggested that I try downloading again. I did and this time they worked just fine. I did not know that files can go bad in downloading, but that is apparently what happened. Thank you again, Michelle, for helping me out and teaching me something that is sure to come in handy in the future. The Scraps Cafemate Coffee Table is now living happily in my game with AL wood color recolors. :D