Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cowboy boots replaced with chucks

by Artemida Posted 22nd Oct 2013 at 3:46 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2015 at 8:28 PM by Artemida

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 12:37 AM
Thank you for this! Now my men can be even sexier XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 5:29 PM
This is perfect. Thanks. I hated those outfits because of the pointy cowboy boots and open shirt. Adding the tee shirt underneath is so much nicer. YAY!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 8:11 AM
Thank you! I hated those damn boots!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 6:49 PM
Thank you! That open shirt was nasty, thanks for giving him a shirt under it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 7:59 AM
Awesome. Thanks.
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 3:18 PM
Fanseelamb made a great recolor of this outfit, but this mod makes the feet look weird on his. Can you fix it so it works on his recolors too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jasperville
Fanseelamb made a great recolor of this outfit, but this mod makes the feet look weird on his. Can you fix it so it works on his recolors too?

I've edited Fanseelamb's files for my personal use so they work with Amaryll's mesh.
DOWNLOAD
This is the version with a white tank-top underneath.
They override Fanseelamb's files and require Amaryll's mesh (or my default replacement from this thread).
There are only 5 shirts recolours - the blue one is not included.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
Friedrich Nietzche
In the middle of Nowhere
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 1:54 PM
These are lovely! This outfit has always been rather useless to me, because of the random cowboy boot. It's hard to be sure from the pictures, but it looks like they contain HP's mapping fix, which I've been using for years. I'm LOVING the green NL one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 1:21 AM
About time I found this! I DESPISED those ugly boots! Hope it works with Ultimate Collection though. The game seems to hate CC.