Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Northfield University Dorms

by Karen Lorraine Posted 29th Oct 2013 at 1:58 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2014 at 1:54 PM by karen lorraine : updating download file

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 4:59 AM
That's one fancy dorm!
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 7:33 AM
Yay, it's here!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 3:47 PM
Lovely dorms - I really like the design, inside and out

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 12:11 AM
Very nicely done Kaz, was happy to see this one uploaded here as well
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 12:16 AM
Thank you everyone I wanted to make a fancy dorm

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Oct 2013 at 4:11 AM
That's not at all the way my dorm looked...
These look great!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 2:50 AM
Karen, I have good news and bad news. I was able to install the lot to my AL game. However, absolutely no cc carried with it. I think it is the fact that I don't have M&G, not your lot. Once I had the cc already in my downloads and installed using Clean Installer all was where it should be.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 8:14 AM Last edited by karen lorraine : 9th Nov 2013 at 1:08 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
Karen, I have good news and bad news. I was able to install the lot to my AL game. However, absolutely no cc carried with it. I think it is the fact that I don't have M&G, not your lot. Once I had the cc already in my downloads and installed using Clean Installer all was where it should be.
Thanks for the feedback, Lee, I will adapt the explanation text to reflect your findings File updated 8 November 2013.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#10 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 6:47 PM
Karen, playing a bit more I do find a small issue with the refectory area; the counters with stools and the corner on the counter in the refectory kitchen create an issue with inaccessible food rotting on the lot.

I would remove the stools and block that corner with a deco piece
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 7:42 PM Last edited by karen lorraine : 10th Nov 2013 at 12:21 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
Karen, playing a bit more I do find a small issue with the refectory area; the counters with stools and the corner on the counter in the refectory kitchen create an issue with inaccessible food rotting on the lot.

I would remove the stools and block that corner with a deco piece
OK, will fix it ASAP, thanks Lee

Dorm updated

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#12 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 2:05 AM
Wow that was fast . Thank you.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#13 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 12:26 PM
Congrates on getting another picked upload Karen.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Congrates on getting another picked upload Karen.
Thank you, Jo

Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#15 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 1:38 AM
Congratulations on your feature.
Gone Fishin'
#16 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 3:40 AM
Congratulations on the feature, Karen! .
Pretty Space Pony
#17 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 6:59 AM
Congratulations, Karen!
Needs Coffee
#18 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 8:02 AM
Congratulations on your feature Karen!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 8:02 AM Last edited by karen lorraine : 12th Nov 2013 at 9:28 AM.
Wow! Thank you all for your congratulations. And thank you MTS staff for the 'Feature'. Wow, just Wow! Am very bouncey now

Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 9:38 AM
Congrats Kaz, well done on your first featured upload!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 10:31 AM
Omg Karen! This is just great and to have it featured as well!!! Congratulations! Well deserved
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 10:45 AM
Thank you Cam and Angela, still bouncing :D

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 4:09 PM
Cool~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 12:24 PM
Looks Awesome downloading now
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 10:58 PM
Thank you CuteDragon and s2n vaniish

Page 1 of 2