Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paradiso Pawn and Elixir Shop (No CC or SC)

by xsongbird64 Posted 6th Nov 2013 at 11:40 AM - Updated 15th Feb 2014 at 10:46 AM by xsongbird64

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 2:27 PM
HA! That's a great idea! I just moved one of my main magical families from Moonlight Falls to the island. This blends in perfectly. Thanks.
Instructor
#3 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Diwtay
This blends in perfectly.

I agree - your lot looks very "Island" and will be a nice addition to that world. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 7:33 PM
I'm pretty tempted to re-download Ambitions just for the sake of downloading this. It's beautiful. @___@
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 2:54 PM
nice one, place saved and nice integrated looking.

i m going to replace the ones i had
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 12:04 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 8:07 PM
Thank you! Totally matching with the new world :D!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 10:59 PM
great idea, thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Dec 2013 at 10:14 PM
Thanks everyone for the feedback I'm glad you like it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 7:03 PM
THANK YOU, some of the standard lots look so weirdly out of place in Isla Paradiso, especially on that super cosy secondary island. Definitely an enrichment for the place.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 1:34 AM
csg5vbe3argf - When you are in edit town mode, click on the icon for the space you want to put it and select either pawn, elixir or visitors allowed. You should be able to place the lot.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 1:11 AM
This is sorely needed. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 10:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
Great work.
I have questions to ask you about.
If I want to place this lot, I have to first place empty community lot, right?
Then what type should I use for it?

I set the empty lot to "Consignment Store" before placing the shop, but like porkypine said, you can also set it to Elixir Shop or Visitors Allowed (although I haven't tested to see if both registers would work on these 2 options, but it should work). Sorry for the delayed response, but hope this helps
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 7:50 AM
Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 3:50 PM
This was so missed in the original Island Paradise world. Why didn't EA create a new matching venue style for it? So glad you did ...and this going in my world to replace the bland/generic one that's there. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th May 2014 at 5:52 PM
Consignment is open from 9 to 6:30? Is there a mod out there that can make consignment stores open 24/7? Thanks for this mod.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 15th May 2014 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by meatballmatty
Consignment is open from 9 to 6:30? Is there a mod out there that can make consignment stores open 24/7? Thanks for this mod.

That's a good question! I'm not sure because I don't use mods much. When I am looking for a mod I usually check either this site or check to see if Twallan has any mods (nraas.wikispaces.com). Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 2:00 PM
This looks really great! I came to MTS today looking for Elixir stores to download as I work on filling all the lots in Island Paradiso (and ensure I have every type of lot possible). At first glance I admit I thought it a little garish as I'm used to Sunset Valley, then realized how well it will fit with the bright island life. I'm going to replace the standard consignment store which I had put in 15 Scuba street with this one (and that's an extra lot free for something else
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 5:17 PM
This is great. Wanted to play a witch in the islands and did not like how out of place the normal shop was. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Mar 2015 at 2:20 PM
Thanks. I used this lot in many of my worlds not only the Island Theme ones. It is one of my favorite lots.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 9:12 AM
Ooh this is exactly what I was looking for today! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 2:30 AM
Thank you for the feedback and compliments! I am glad you all enjoy it and find it useful for your sims. I may play around with it once I re-install my EPs on this laptop to make sure everything is still working as it should. Once again, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 7:56 PM
Just what I needed. Thanks for sharing your work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 10:03 PM
This lot looks great! You did a much better job than I did at creating an island cosignment shop and you even integrated the potion shop. This is going into my game for sure!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Mar 2022 at 3:49 PM
Default Looks perfect!
I'm playing a witch in the islands and couldn't find the elixir shop, but then I realized there was no elixir shop! Thank you for making this, it's so beautiful and fits in perfectly.