Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#76 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 10:42 PM
South Park

We all know "A Lannister always pays his debts"
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 9:15 PM
House lannister

"And if we burn, you burn with us."
Scholar
#78 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:52 AM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 17th Jun 2014 at 10:04 PM. Reason: I made it cleaner
Quote: Originally posted by Cotty200
"And if we burn, you burn with us."

Catching Fire?

"A census taker tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#79 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
"A census taker tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Silence of the Lambs.

"You wish to see the frontier?"
"Yes sir, before it's gone."

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#80 Old 13th Jun 2014 at 1:15 AM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 18th Jun 2014 at 8:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zarathustra
"You wish to see the frontier?" "Yes sir, before it's gone."

Dance With Wolves

Are we allowed to quote songs?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Mad Poster
#81 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 10:00 PM
The types of quotes in this thread are really putting me off. I'd play if it were cleaner.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#82 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
The types of quotes in this thread are really putting me off. I'd play if it were cleaner.

Whoops. *Hides in corner awkwardly.*

Mad Poster
#83 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 12:41 AM
You don't need to do that.....There! There! *Pats ChinchillaJesus's back*
In fact, you can keep on playing the way you want, I can't stop you. I'm just letting you know that it's what stops me from participating.

Instructor
#84 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 4:43 PM

THEIR Right, please keep the quotes PG-ish not MA.
Mad Poster
#85 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 8:13 PM
So...we need a quote now. How about:
Quote:
Not my best entrance. I think they were mopping in the halls.

Scholar
#86 Old 18th Jun 2014 at 8:32 PM Last edited by ChinchillaJesus : 18th Jun 2014 at 8:33 PM. Reason: (It's from a song)
Buffy?

"Cheer up baby it wasn't always quite so bad for every
Bit of venom that came out, the antidote was had"

Test Subject
#87 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 3:45 PM
Modest Mouse's Spitting Venom!

"We didn't get a chance to finish our duel. Not now. Tomorrow at dawn. I am not a cruel man. Get your affairs in order. Also, you can spend tonight knowing... it'll be your last."

I'm looking for someone who does Sim requests! I'm in need of Princess of Tiana and Queen Elsa! Help me out!
Scholar
#88 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 5:25 PM
Once Upon a Time

"You know we can get away
Because I'm calling your name
Every day I feel this pain
But you just turn and walk away"

Space Pony
#89 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 1:04 PM
hanging on

I can see it...
this one moment when you know you're not a sad story... you are alive.
And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings
and every thing that makes you wonder.
And you're listening to that song on that drive
with the people you love most in this world.
And this moment, I swear... we are infinite.
Test Subject
#90 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 12:29 AM
Default Perks of being a wall flower.
Quote: Originally posted by cherry4567
hanging on

I can see it...
this one moment when you know you're not a sad story... you are alive.
And you stand up and see the lights on the buildings
and every thing that makes you wonder.
And you're listening to that song on that drive
with the people you love most in this world.
And this moment, I swear... we are infinite.

Perks of Being a Wallflower.

"People never rob restaurants, why not? Bars, liquor stores, gas stations, you get your head blown off stickin' up one of them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you catch with their pants down. They're not expecting to get robbed, or not as expecting."
Field Researcher
#91 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Module
Perks of Being a Wallflower.

"People never rob restaurants, why not? Bars, liquor stores, gas stations, you get your head blown off stickin' up one of them. Restaurants, on the other hand, you catch with their pants down. They're not expecting to get robbed, or not as expecting."

Pulp Fiction?

"They say that your wedding day goes by in such a flash that you're lucky if you even get a piece of your own cake. I say that's crazy. I say let them eat cake. Margaret Thatcher said that about marriage. Smart broad."

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Instructor
#92 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:25 PM
The Office!

"I like this phone. This is a nice fucking phone."
Field Researcher
#93 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 6:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
The Office!

"I like this phone. This is a nice fucking phone."

Vaas Montenegro from Far cry 3?

"you died of dysentery"
Mad Poster
#94 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by no.[666]bicycle
"you died of dysentery"

Oregon Trail, anyone?

"A dry martini, in a deep champagne goblet. Three measures of Gordon's, one of vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice cold, then add a thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?"
Screenshots

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#95 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 4:00 PM
It's James Bond. For a second I was hoping it was Steed from the Avengers, but I guess the give-away is the "shaken, not stirred".

BTW, my dad had a particular way of ordering a martini and repeated the instructions so often, my sister had them printed for him on business cards so that he could hand them out when ordering.

Ok, new reference:

Quote:
I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try. A chief protects his own

Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 9:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
It's James Bond. For a second I was hoping it was Steed from the Avengers, but I guess the give-away is the "shaken, not stirred".

BTW, my dad had a particular way of ordering a martini and repeated the instructions so often, my sister had them printed for him on business cards so that he could hand them out when ordering.

Ok, new reference:

How To Train Your Dragon 2!

"Subspace highways, whatever..."
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 10:44 AM
Futurama maybe?
Theorist
#98 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 2:51 PM
A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

Only If I'm right:
"Her boyfriend is Art Vandalay and he imports chips and exports diapers."
Field Researcher
#99 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 4:48 AM
Seinfeld! I love that episode.

"Lance - I was supposed to have a c-section. I was supposed to be cut, I don't wanna be cut, but I want you to cut me."

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Page 4 of 4