Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chic Boutique (Two versions) - No CC

by Karen Lorraine Posted 16th Nov 2013 at 5:47 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 7:47 PM
I love this Karen, especially the Simlish sign you've used!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 7:55 PM
Thank you Karen, this lot is just what leetown needs.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 10:20 PM
Lovely shop!
My Sims will enjoy shopping there.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 11:36 AM
Looks great. Just one question. So I don't have Mansions and Gardens. Its not listed as an acquirement but is mentioned in the text. So do I have to dl the second version or can I use the first?
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by roxmaniac
Looks great. Just one question. So I don't have Mansions and Gardens. Its not listed as an acquirement but is mentioned in the text. So do I have to dl the second version or can I use the first?
I think you'll need to get this one: Chic Boutique AGS: NL, OFB, AL & IKEA, H&M (the 1st download option)

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 2:50 PM Last edited by karen lorraine : 17th Nov 2013 at 6:52 PM.
Yes Catherine is right, you need the AGS version. It's almost the same as the full version, just a few decor changes and I had to reorganise the staffroom area.

And thank you all for your lovely comments I am going to try building an AGS version of most of my lots from now on, so that more people can use them if they want to.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th May 2016 at 7:17 AM
Very pretty building. I really love the layout, thank you!