Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Spectre Mausoleum Roof - Now for your buildings!

by simgrassalidale Posted 21st Nov 2013 at 11:20 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2013 at 10:06 AM by simgrassalidale

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 4:02 PM
Thank you. I always put a bathroom in my cemeteries and now the roofs can match.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 12:33 PM
Wonderful!

Like Earcat I add a bathroom to cemeteries (well after being singled in the mausoleum one too many times I thought it would be a good idea!) so now, at last, my buildings will match!

Thanks a Million!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 12:50 AM
I see you uploaded an "improved " version with the shadows evened out. If you can add a new picture of the improved texture at some point that would be cool (it can be an additional picture). Thank you again for the lovely roof.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Nov 2013 at 9:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
I see you uploaded an "improved " version with the shadows evened out. If you can add a new picture of the improved texture at some point that would be cool (it can be an additional picture). Thank you again for the lovely roof.

I'll have to do that. thanks for reminding me.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 5:14 PM
Omg thank you so much! Can you please make more mausoleum roof matches, too?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Omg thank you so much! Can you please make more mausoleum roof matches, too?

I might do in the future (not for a while, though) when I find the time. I did look at the Butterfield Mausoleum (pets), the textures were not very good and I don't know if they would be good enough for MTS, so I won't be making that one.
I might make some more rabbithole match roofs as well, but I'm snowed under with college work this winter.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2013 at 9:00 PM
Very nice! Thanks so much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 9:15 AM
Is the roof decoration included?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Feb 2014 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tzigany
Is the roof decoration included?

Unfortunately not, it's just a roof texture. There are some nice Victorian roof decorations on The Sims Resource by mutske that go well with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th May 2014 at 10:54 AM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2015 at 11:57 PM
Thank you everyone for downloading. Unfortunately things took a bad turn over the past year, my mother-in-law developed cancer and I was one of her main carers. She died in December 2014. I may get back to making textures in the future but don't rely on me for anything, things are a little uncertain at the moment. Happy 2015 to everyone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 2:49 PM
I LOVE this! It's perfect for my Goth renovation. Thank you!