Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
The DD launcher has nothing to do with it after you install any higher EP/SP any way so I don't understand why you are still messing around with it.

If you install the game and the tri packs and EP/SP the right way then your game should be running.

EA did not borked Sims 2, I have ever single disk version, I have every tri pack put out, I have set it up with dif. config using all of them and have never had any problems at all.

For some reason you have a bad install or you set the path the wrong way or something.

If you let the game install how its wants to you will never have any problems but when you go into the programs folders and start messing around in them then you can and will break it.

Can you do a system restore to before you started messing around with it.

I have been playing TS2 a long time. I have never had to do a system restore and I have never had the issue of it telling me to use DD and then Fun With Pets to start the file. I have not messed with anything. I simply have done what everyone else has done with this issue. I have allowed the game to install properly. In all the time I have been playing the sims 2 I have not had an issue this bad. I can see you are out of answers. I will try and figure it out.
Page 2 of 2