Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Additional table bbcode options available - posted on 5th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Replies: 56 (Who?), Viewed: 70249 times.
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 5:05 AM
Where can I find the Nraas Overwatch and ErrorTrap? I tried searching here but overwatch gave me shirts and there is no error trap.
#52 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 8:53 PM
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th May 2017 at 3:14 AM
I am trying to use only NRAAS to edit sims in cas quickly but it offers many other options that I don't use.

Now each time when I am wanting I simply recall
It's just the human condition.
Forum Resident
#54 Old 11th May 2017 at 8:16 AM
Ok guys I just tried to load that stuff and like...what the heck I thought NRaas was a mod that you needed to load other mods. Like it was a controller of other mods. I go to the site and it's just mods? Like regular ones? Why does everyone talk about it as if it's a program itself? And why is it all in tech language?
Test Subject
#55 Old 12th May 2017 at 10:00 PM
I use quite a few mods from Nraas such as: Overwatch, Errortap, MasterController and Relativity. And Awesomemod for Story Progression.
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Dec 2017 at 5:43 AM
The best mod, I'd say that virtually everyone can use, and love. Is the custom careers mod. After you get the base custom careers mod (Which you can find very easily, with a simple Google search.) You can find about any career you'd like that goes with it, I'd highly recommend the Army Careers by mflaha55 right here on MTS.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:11 AM
Originally Posted by nikel23
If you're a fan of rabbit hole careers, you'll absolutely need Sims MX's Variable Career Metrics mod. With this mod, you're not bound to particular skills for certain careers. For example, you can learn Piano or Bass in order to advance the Music career, instead of just Guitar, or Science skill can be one of the skill requirements for Science or Medical career.

Unfortunately, the mod hasn't been updated for ITF. It still works fine for IP, but not for ITF. Sims MX seems to have been absent for several months... Too bad, he's one of my favorite modders. Fortunately, if you're quite accustomed to tuning mods and S3PE, you can really update it yourself. It isn't that difficult.

=I see there's a script/S3SA file in the package too, not just an XML. Updating the XML to 1.67 is easy enough, but how do I know if the S3SA needs to be changed too?
Kind of a bummer, because I've been playing for ages, didn't know about that mod, and would love to use it.
Edit: BTW, here's a working link since the forums went down years ago!
Page 3 of 3