Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oh, Really? Poses

by cottoncandy1 Posted 22nd Jan 2014 at 11:53 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2014 at 1:48 AM by cottoncandy1

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 2:49 PM
I didn't know I needed that first pose until I saw it. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 12:55 AM
Can you tell me how to convert it! I Really want ANY poses in my game. It is the original Sims 3. Here's what I do. I click the link and save it to my windows 8 desktop. Then I click it and it says it can't read it! How do I get it in my game! Please Help! I have a Simstagram to attend to!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2014 at 5:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VW158019
Can you tell me how to convert it! I Really want ANY poses in my game. It is the original Sims 3. Here's what I do. I click the link and save it to my windows 8 desktop. Then I click it and it says it can't read it! How do I get it in my game! Please Help! I have a Simstagram to attend to!

What are you trying to convert it to? Do you have a program that extracts .rar/.zip files?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 7:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FaberryForever
I didn't know I needed that first pose until I saw it. Thanks so much!

Thank you for thanking me, and downloading it. Also, thanks for commenting
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 9:28 AM
Thank you ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th May 2014 at 11:04 PM
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:15 PM
Hello, this is a good pose pack..but I have a quick question. I downloaded a pose pack from someone who hadn't been on for a long time now I can not drag files and my desktop stopped working, to add to that the file is stuck on my screen and i can not deselect it, do have any suggestions? if my mom finds out and she will, she'll never let me back on the computer.
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 2:23 PM
To convert
Quote: Originally posted by VW158019

To convert it Download WinRAR www.rarlab.com then extract you can extract to desktop or directly to the mods folder if you don't have a mods folder in C:// documents/Electroncarts/sims3 Make one.. in side you need resource.cgf packages and DCcache make a folder for Packages and DCcache, http://www.mediafire.com/download/2...km/Resource.cfg download that and then put that in your mods folder..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 4:21 PM
Or really? These are your first poses, well, they cute, girl! Really, you did great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 12:54 PM
I'm sorry to report that these poses are not working as intended. That is, they are not poses, but animations. Once selected, the arms of the sim move very, very slowly, and then the animation plays once more and during all that time you cannot quit the pose. It is quite annoying when you are trying to cycling through poses quickly. If you are using the quick pose option very frequently, beware of this issue.