Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 1:32 AM
Default Editing User Created Worlds
Okay! Hopefully this is the right place to be posting. I have posted on the Sims 3 site's forum but haven't gotten any responses yet and it's been awhile. (and I am impatient..)

So, it took me forever but I FINALLY found a world I loved, it had the perfect mix of everything and it was laid out phenomenally.. problem is, it's updated for Show Time and Supernature -- two expansions I do not have and do not plan on buying. I have located all of the ST and SN content and have been able to get rid of some of it using good ol' Edit Town but there is one section that needs to be completely redone.

My question - Is it possible to edit a user created custom world in CAW? If so, how?

I have watched and watched and watched SimTuts wondeful Youtube video about moving preexisting worlds into CAW and I went step-by-step but no dice. It did not work.

I really love this world, it's perfect.. I just don't want to spend the $60+ on the expansions that I'm not really interested in.

[edit] I just looked at the Supernatural expansion on Amazon.. it seems the price has gone down.. hmmm...

Thank you in advance.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:01 AM
Okayyyyy, after looking at the prices I broke down and bought the expansion packs.. this opens up a whole new world of worlds for me. EA, ya got me again.

Thanks anyway.