Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 3:03 AM
RoryAusten22 :lovestruc , writerjordan :lovestruc , I hope you could understand the Russian text... Oh, these different languages ​​...

Sauris,
I can't read it but I managed to sign up and download clothing a hair conversions and they work great. I also got a lot of patterns and they appear in the game with no problems. I do have Pirates and Nobles. Love the pie.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sauris
Default food replacement: round pie with lattice and flowers of dough.
With custom icons.

Sauris, in reply to you, I first want to emphasize from your last post the words " round pie ". I have been thinking about a new mod for some time for The Sims Medieval P&N, but haven't found the time or the place best suited for requesting it on MTS.
Secondly I feel the need to state to you a trouble I encounter in nearly every kingdom I have played which is a very lot of kingdoms since playing nearly 3 full years almost everyday.

My desire for the mod in which I would love for someone to make is a Round Table for a monarch, and not just because it relates to King Arthur, the fabled Medieval king, but because I fully and absolutely believe a round table would benefit my game play and the sims in my kingdoms, as it is quite troublesome having many of my monarch's servants moaning and whacking themselves into sides of dining tables trying to get into a chair that is placed in the middle of 3 chairs using a long table. In fact, the best solution to this problem in game I have been able to create, is placing two tables together lengthwise in order to put 12 chairs total, and on the bottom floor front left hand side of the throne room. I refuse to put any dining table in the grand hall or main room where the throne is placed, as much of me feels it is not appropriate in Medieval times, nor even in modern time to slobbily consume meals in front of a monarch, or even in front of a bug! The biggest problem I have encountered in sim behavior as a whole, minus sim to sim actions and behaviors on a person to person or sim to sim level, is their lack of ability to get passed or through furniture, to get to the other side, or sit their butts down in a chair that is placed in between two others one on each side. Except when I've tried to cage them between fences, then they are allowed to become ghosts and slide through my barrier!

I have also heard that it is a misdeed if you will, not a crime, but very undesirable behavior for a lessor member of a kingdom be it Adviser or peasant to turn their backs on the monarch especially when he or she is sitting upon the throne. Have you heard of this rule before? Even if it is not a general rule of any monarchy to exist, it remains my rule as the Watcher in my kingdoms, and so you see, I have to be precise when placing furniture in the main room, though it is the largest, so as to insure no lessor sim will ever have their backs turned on the king and throne while being seated at a square table. Their manner in eating is repulsive enough as it is!

I am actually quite shocked no other Watcher has made any mention of a round table. I have heard nor read of any in these 3 years to make such a request. TSM P and N has no round tables except two, and they both are tiny tavern style one person or LAMP stand tables.

I mention the round table to you since your round pie reminded me strongly to bring the round table mod idea to the MTS modding table so to speak. It was a hint to me that NOW was the time to make the desire known, and since you have shown such beautiful talents, and in a speedy fashion as far as I detect, I feel that you may have the ability to create such a mod. What think you about this, Sauris?

I'll expect its delivery by the morrow....LOL Just kidding...do you think you can pull it off, making such a mod for TSM P and N?

Also dear, I shall take a trip to the site you mention and have a look-see at the hairstyle mods you mentioned. I have downloaded from a site using Russian as their default language before, and wonder if it is the same, and soon I will know. I am not much for the changing of hairstyles in my game as most come from Sims 3, and I find them simply awful. Even the teens in the Sims 3 have receding hairlines, the hair in the styles is so thin! Sims 3 has the most UNREALISTIC hairstyles of just about any game I can think of!

One of the main reasons I am so attracted to TSM P and N, is because they are so real looking, their look and their movement. The swaying of my sexy Peteran Priest's hips when he prays really sends my heart skipping, and coils of tingles through my brain to my tummy! He is HOT to boot. He is posted in this forum, if you want a peek at him, Sauris. His name is Lagger Beer.

Ah shoot, I flew off topic...LOL

There should not be any issue of my game or C++ rather seeing your mods, CAS or any other, but I can see how it might be possible. I believe that would have something to do with the coding though, or code, Visual Studio C++ though finicky, does have a knack for reading code. ROFL But yet, I truly feel C++ in many cases concerning "errors" it encounters, or FORCES to be an error, since it is THAT program that crashes apps, games, and whatever else itself, when it "claims" it has encountered an error, is indeed in great need of recoding itself. For I tell you now, Sauris, MVS C++ appears to not understand or comprehend much of actions taken by other programs one may be running in their Windows OS at the same time as C++. Being somewhat experienced in game troubleshooting of the casual nature, I have encountered many Exceptions, and Access Violations, not only with my own computer but with perhaps 100's of others...PC gamers, but in my personal experience, simply clicking the red X in a window of a program to shut it down or turn it off, can send C++ out writing to WER faster than I can read the exception window it throws at me!

Now THAT idiotic behavior of any program is simply unacceptable, especially when it sits in such high esteem in the world of PC software programming! Agreed? LOL Take it to the Limits, Sauris, and then another few miles after that. There is no future in anything less.

Bless you, and hope my message was not too long winded for ya! Xeny :D

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 8:19 PM Last edited by Sauris : 5th Mar 2014 at 8:34 PM.
Xeny , I'm not a magician . All that I can is to change the textures, images of the game, using Sims3Pe (modified for Sims Medieval)... I recently learned how to change the connection of frame and the painting itself, that it was not a default replacement .
I simply open files-packages of the game and export images, and then I recolor them in Photoshop. And then insert them into the game.

I don't know how to work with the furniture, its meshes and geometry. For this, as a minimum, I need to understand the program Milkshape, but I do not. I do not know how to create hairstyles, furniture and other 3D objects.

All that I can do - is to convert some hairstyles from TS3 using Sims3Pe. There are tutorials for this here.
I tried to convert furniture - tables, paintings, rugs etc. But the game does not see them. So I don't know many details, what it is necessary to change in the furniture's details in Sims3Pe. The type of materials, their category, layers of recolors etc. They differ in TSM and TS3. I don't have enough specific knowledge

But it's a good idea - to keep trying to convert the furniture If I understand how to do it, and there will be round tables, and much more from TS3
For example, I really want to convert plants...

P.S. I found your Lagger Beer Classy priest!
P.S.S. I know nobody can turn his back on the monarch. And no one can ask him questions, if not allowed. And there are other rules. But my game monarchs are very democratic. They do not care Many people wash themselves in their bath, Blacksmith, Mage and others sleep in their bed and so on
Field Researcher
#54 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 4:34 AM Last edited by Xeny : 6th Mar 2014 at 4:36 AM. Reason: repairing typos
Geometry? What's that? LOL Just kidding. I bet you I am worse at math than most gamers here. I just needed to make the desire for a round table known, Sauris, and your mention of round reminded me, so hopefully the geniuses on MTS might view the wish, and make it possible. It would be really nice. By the way, I'm awful at trying to use photoshop, too, though, my attempts in the past were far better than my former attempts at using mathematical equations with any positive outcomes. Yes, I understand that a round table would be an actual creation rather than a convert since the depths and textures are different, but just because you do not at this time have the knowledge or skills needed to create such components for a complicatedly designed game, does not lower the marvel of your quality work in the converts you have done. They are two separate things, but your talent is obvious, and you can still grow, as no one stops learning or improving after they become a certain age. So hurry up girl, GROW! LOL I'll be waiting for ya when you develop your first simulation video game for PC! LOL Take Care now.
Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 8:20 PM
Tapestry "Dancing Luthien".

It is NOT a default replacement, although it was made on the basis of one tapestry of the game.
Its border is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  DancingLuthien_tapestry.rar (2.25 MB, 530 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 8:30 PM
Tapestry "Maiden with fruits".

It is NOT a default replacement, although it was made on the basis of one tapestry of the game.
Its border is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Maiden_with_fruits_Tapestry.rar (1.61 MB, 592 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#57 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 10:52 PM
ООО, ваши работы просто чудо! Особенно ваша картина Гобелен "Танцующая Лютиэн"! Это так красиво! Эх, как жалко, что в моей игре ваши материалы не работают..
Field Researcher
#58 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 2:26 AM
Sauris,
You are an angel!!! I was hoping you would make some more tapestries. :lovestruc These are lovely.
Thank you yet again. Rory
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 3:30 PM
Rug "Firebird".

It is NOT a default replacement.
Size: 3x4 cells. Its border is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Firebird_rug.rar (2.38 MB, 784 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 3:46 PM
Rug "Seeing off the knights".

Size: 3x4. Its border is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Seeing_off_knights_Rug.rar (2.58 MB, 662 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 6:29 PM
Rug "Apple-tree".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Apple-tree_Rug.rar (2.54 MB, 785 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 6:34 PM
Rug "Bird and tree".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Bird_and_tree_Rug.rar (2.22 MB, 763 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 6:39 PM
Rug "Animals".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Animals_Rug.rar (2.13 MB, 629 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 6:44 PM
Rug "Woman with a harp".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Woman_with_harp_Rug.rar (1.76 MB, 630 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#65 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 7:22 PM
By the Watcher, you are prolific, so many beautiful rugs! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I was just thinking can you make the Tree of Life tapestry a new object, not a deafault replacement. The one with the knight killing the beast looks so good in my barracks.
Once again thanks for sharing your work.

When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#66 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 9:47 PM
alexandra.fairly, you read my thoughts !

Tapestry "Tree of Life".

It is NOT a default replacement, unlike the other variant of the Tree of Life, which is in another my post.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Tree_of_Life_Tapestry.rar (1.70 MB, 660 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 9:54 PM
Rug "Tree of Life".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Tree_of_Life_Rug.rar (2.08 MB, 613 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#68 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 11:19 PM
You're great!Thank you so very much!

When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 8:09 PM
Painting "Templar".

It is NOT a default replacement of any painting. Its frame is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Templar_Painting.rar (1.90 MB, 472 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 8:14 PM
Painting "Knighted by King Arthur".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Knighted_by_King_Arthur_Painting.rar (1.51 MB, 543 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 8:21 PM
Painting "Merlin".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Merlin_Painting.rar (1.55 MB, 505 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#72 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 8:22 PM
Sauris,
You are my new best friend!! That rug, "sending off the knights" would look lovely as a wall tapestry too. You've renewed my enthusiasm for decorating, thank you so very much. :lovestruc Rory
I see that you're on line now giving us more! What a generous person you are!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 8:25 PM
Painting "The girl and the unicorn".

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  The_girl_and_ the_unicorn_Painting.rar (1.64 MB, 524 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#74 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 8:32 PM Last edited by Sauris : 8th Mar 2014 at 9:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
Sauris,
You are my new best friend!! That rug, "sending off the knights" would look lovely as a wall tapestry too. You've renewed my enthusiasm for decorating, thank you so very much. :lovestruc Rory
I see that you're on line now giving us more! What a generous person you are!

Rory, I just have a couple of days free .
Yes, "sending off the knights" would be a wall tapestry, but it is horizontal... I'll need to cut it. So I doubt it.

I have contrived something...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#75 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 10:06 PM
Tapestry "Seeing off knights" - variant 1.
(The left part of the tapestry).

It is NOT a default replacement of any painting. Its border is recolorable.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  1_Seeingoffknights_tapestry.rar (2.86 MB, 506 downloads) - View custom content
Page 3 of 7