Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cheapdale Place [very cheap apartments] NO CC

by Amura Posted 9th Feb 2014 at 7:50 PM - Updated 14th May 2015 at 6:50 AM by Amura

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 7:54 PM
Nicely done. I can't wait to see the fights break out between my ultra clean and slob sims in the common areas! lol. Just kidding... I don't like to see sims fighting, but there is a great opportunity here for that. Mwahahaha. :D
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 8:35 PM
Well done on your first upload and a Pick too! Thank you for the credit, really not necessary, I just like to help out
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Feb 2014 at 3:42 PM
awesome! I wanted to build a place like this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 9:50 AM
That, is one heck of a floor plan! it's like playing tetris, every space and corner is used cleverly. my only gripe with this is that there's only 1 lounge area and so many rooms. Blood will be spilled over control of the remote. Still, excellent 1st upload. Gahd i can't believe this is your 1st upload, you're already better than me...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 10:34 AM
need more cheap apartments like this :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:06 AM
Finally I found cheap apartments like the ones I have in my own country for poor, very poor sims!I do THANK YOU for all your hard work to bring this here.
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hellmonja
That, is one heck of a floor plan! it's like playing tetris, every space and corner is used cleverly. my only gripe with this is that there's only 1 lounge area and so many rooms. Blood will be spilled over control of the remote. Still, excellent 1st upload. Gahd i can't believe this is your 1st upload, you're already better than me...

Tested it before uploading and have been using it ever since. And I can tell Sims do not fight more often than they would do in another apartments building. I guess they have plenty of entertaiment to choose from...
Which -now that you mention it- is a pity, because some good ol' quarrels might have been challenging
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 2:57 PM
This is awesome, I have some Hobo's who will be very grateful for this upload, thankies :D
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Mar 2014 at 6:17 AM
Thx.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th May 2014 at 4:58 PM
I think I'll make some apartment buildings for the Sims 3 inspired by these ones, gosh, they're amazing. Keep up the great work!
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th May 2014 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CherryBlossomHelloKitty
I think I'll make some apartment buildings for the Sims 3 inspired by these ones, gosh, they're amazing. Keep up the great work!

Being someone's inspiration is much more than I ever expected!
Please let me know if you upload that TS3 version, I would love to see it (despite not having the game myself)!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 2:49 AM
Things I like about this:
1. Visually appealing exterior that fits in well with existing neighborhoods.
2. 2x2 lot that fits nearly anywhere.
3. All objects in the house are those that are already in the game, no hunting down other downloads and/or dealing with conflicts.
4. Ultra-Cheap rents, even when using the cheat to rent an apartment furnished.
5. This is the perfect environment for some of my shy single sims, since the design practically forces them to skill-build and recreate in public spaces.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 6:11 AM
2x2...It is practical.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 8:59 PM
Reminds me of my days in dorm. :) Very good job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 7:36 AM
Thanks ^^ i like
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 6:34 AM
When I made a boarding house without fully functional kitchens, all my sim dreamed about was buying a stove and a tub or toilet. It drove me bonkers! This looks so good that I have to try again. I hope I don't go nutty. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 3:35 PM
Thanks very much!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 10:26 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:04 AM
thank you