Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hyperion's Spire - Supervillain Lair - NO CC

by Zarathustra Posted 22nd Feb 2014 at 12:46 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2014 at 8:48 PM by Zarathustra
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 2:08 AM
I LOVE skyscrapers, this is awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 8:35 AM
Wow, you never cease to amaze me! I love your skyscrapers.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2014 at 3:29 PM
Wow, so menacing! I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 10:45 AM
Time to move my mad scientists out of their dingy dungeons! The lab of evil and dark interiors of evil are quite fitting (I also enjoyed reading the descriptions).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 9:40 PM
My heart nearly stopped as I was looking at the pictures. I used to play City of Heroes for years and loved Neuron's tower Sadly the game closed end of November 2012, so I'll download your tower for the memories and my heroes and villains, which continue to live as Sims.
Many thanks for giving them an appropriate home!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lenya1
My heart nearly stopped as I was looking at the pictures. I used to play City of Heroes for years and loved Neuron's tower Sadly the game closed end of November 2012, so I'll download your tower for the memories and my heroes and villains, which continue to live as Sims.
Many thanks for giving them an appropriate home!

Glad you like it! Maybe you can tell me what the building is supposed to be in CoH then! I literally know next to nothing about that game aside from the fact that it has some cool buildings!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 3:30 PM
Minions do NOT listen. Confirmed. Note to self: eliminate minions in the most e-vile manner possible (inflect French accent for extreme terror-inducing fear from the quarter that brought you Bastille, and rebellion, in general). Cake!