Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 1:11 AM
In the near future, I may make the castle available as a community lot. Likely for use as a large park, while the option to furnish it and use it as a residence is always available as well. As for the rest of the park, I am undecided. If work progresses and I am satisfied, I may release the lots individually as a series. Not sure yet as this is all still in development.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 8:23 PM
Is this still in progress?? I'm dying to see how it turns out! It's gorgeous!
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 1:27 AM
Default me too
me too!!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by MatthewsStuphonians100
Is this still in progress?? I'm dying to see how it turns out! It's gorgeous!
Instructor
#29 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 2:15 PM
Love it, your attention to detail is wonderful. I know you can use any world as a vacation world if you use NRass's Traveler mod, not sure how it would work for a vanilla game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 8:10 PM
Hey all, just commenting to let you all know that I am flying home for Christmas and will finally have some free time to put back into simming. I might make a few uploads, and will make every effort to update this project - your continued interest in this has been hugely encouraging. That said, I cannot make any promises. I have not had the best of luck with mods and the sheer amount of cc required to upload just the castle is looking pretty daunting. Fingers crossed though, and Happy Holidays. You guys are great.
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 9:29 PM
When you will release ? i can't wait, I'm so excited love your creation
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 8:24 PM
Hi! can someone help me and tell me where can I find turrets, domes and tower roof for sims 4?
Mad Poster
#33 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 4:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QueenJones
Hi! can someone help me and tell me where can I find turrets, domes and tower roof for sims 4?

You are in totally the wrong place. This is a long dead thread in 3. Check WCIF in the 4 section, assuming there is one.
Page 2 of 2