Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 2:38 AM Last edited by d_dgjdhh : 24th Apr 2014 at 11:17 PM.
Default NCI - Quick As A Flash 1952 (TV Pilot Episode) - A Sims 2 Quiz Show

INTRODUCTION & 1st SCENE
2nd SCENE
IN-STUDIO STAGE SCENE
FINAL REMARKS & CREDITS

If you like to have these shows as 256 x 256 pixel .AVI format for your Sim's tv channels, please send me a PM to obtain them.
And of course, if you enjoyed them, please thank this thread. Thanks for watching!

Quick As A Flash, 1952 TV Pilot Episode
Created by a Prockter & Lewis Production. (C) 1952.
This Sims 2 creation created by d_dgjdhh. Creative Commons 2014.
Filmed from 2013-2014. No challenge to ownership implied.
Created for non-commercial personal entertainment.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 8:12 PM
Awesome work on this 4-part movie, but I can't hear what your characters were saying. Is there a script that went along with this?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Feb 2014 at 8:15 PM
Na, it's just left to the imagination on what the event is. It's a silent movie with background music only. I didn't have people to make voice overs for the characters. Also, I never wrote a script. I just made up the scenes and put them together. I did look into using the voice samples from the game, but they were too numerous to use and put together.

Check out my latest version of Superman's Classic Uniform for The Sims 2.
See what images I have posted on DeviantArt as well related to The Sims 2 and designs.
Also check out My Website to see my superhero uniform creations for The Sims 2. THANKS!!!