Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 3:54 AM Last edited by MrDensilter : 22nd May 2014 at 3:55 AM.
Default Chloe Moretz - [Sim Version]
At first I don't have any skill trying to make a custom sim/celebrity sim at all, when I finally search on how to do it and how the other creator does it, then it draw to my conclusion on how will I make my own.

Now I'll just have to try even further, I know I'm not good as the other sim creator when it comes to creating custom sims or celebrity sim version, but I'll make one to nailed it.

I have my own skill of arts, drawings, creating my own manga and sketching, but this is different. So guys this would be a great help for me if you all have give me some tips on how will this progress and make it better,so that I can share all my thoughts on creating a custom sim or even greater on that to the others.

Now I decided to create a celebrity sim version of "Chloe Grace Moretz" I know all of you that you know her for awhile, shes a young rising star in the making. I search of any one made a sims version of this celeb but I've found few but it's still not close to her face, now I'm trying to give it a hit, I know the other creator have their own perspective style of their own, same with me though.. SO help me, guide me if this progress will be much better or worst :P

so this is i've done so far :P
Screenshots

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 5:21 AM
a little tweak about her lips, the upper lip is too thick, lesser it and it will be perfect..
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 7:00 AM
Do you have a picture with a neutral expression? She looks like she's smiling a bit, and it's easier to get the sculpt right when their face is relaxed.

As mentioned, the upper lip is too thick. The shape is a bit off, it needs to be a bit softer.
I would probably find different brows that match better.
Her nose should be a bit wider, it looks like the general shape is good though.
I think her eyes should be "flatter" (less high up and down), but I need a neutral headshot comparison first. The eye shape looks good

I think the headshape is very close, but I can't be entirely sure without a straight-on, neutral comparison pic. Good work so far
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
Do you have a picture with a neutral expression? She looks like she's smiling a bit, and it's easier to get the sculpt right when their face is relaxed.

As mentioned, the upper lip is too thick. The shape is a bit off, it needs to be a bit softer.
I would probably find different brows that match better.
Her nose should be a bit wider, it looks like the general shape is good though.
I think her eyes should be "flatter" (less high up and down), but I need a neutral headshot comparison first. The eye shape looks good

I think the headshape is very close, but I can't be entirely sure without a straight-on, neutral comparison pic. Good work so far

thank you everyone, this one I've tried earlier but the eyebrows I can't find the best suit for it but I used some for temporary:
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 11:42 AM
Please make sure to post the pictures of your sim from live mode and not from CAS. Sims can look very different in game, and it is how they look there that is most important. Thanks for doing them side by side. That is very helpful.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k2m1too
Please make sure to post the pictures of your sim from live mode and not from CAS. Sims can look very different in game, and it is how they look there that is most important. Thanks for doing them side by side. That is very helpful.

thanks by the way this is what i've done so far:
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#7 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 2:01 PM
One thing I will suggest strongly is that you choose the same photo each time you make updates to your sim. This actress is one of those people who looks very different from photo-to-photo, and because her features are so unique, it'll probably be frustrating to you to get completely different opinions on her after you post an update with a new photo. That being said:

1) Your sim's eyes are the wrong shape. They're very wide and almond-like. Chloe's eyes seem more irregular and squinty.
2) Your sim's nose, particularly the bottom, is not as big as Chloe's. Your sim's nose seems really delicate by comparison.
3) The upper lip is not wide enough at the sides. The bottom lip seems too narrow, but part of me thinks that the lipstick/custom skin you're using.
4) Chloe's forehead seems significantly smaller than your sim's. You may want to raise her facial features a bit.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Mar 2014 at 3:13 PM
ok I'll stick with this picture untill it's perfectly(or close) to thereal one I think I'll be working on it this time thanks for the guide I appreciate it

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 9:55 AM Last edited by MrDensilter : 9th Mar 2014 at 10:06 AM.
ok I've search many sliders and brows set but nothing suits to it, but here a temporary way and earlier this is I've done so far and I've added some pics to analyze them of you guys
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 12:32 PM
update - 11:30am 03-09-14
---------------------------------------------
few ticks has been made, I can't help it every possible change that I made I'll always upload it and update it here :P
here are two separate sim that I've made: Which one is way closer? No. 1 or 2
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 12:37 PM
for me is 1 it's way closer, and the 2 lips is so thick than the 1
Instructor
#12 Old 9th Mar 2014 at 1:39 PM
No. 1.

It will be helpful if you include a profile comparison. Right now we only need neutral expressions, well lit and straight on. It will also be a good idea to give her a ponytail or something like it, that's away from the face.
There's no need to do CAS shots, since we can't use them for feedback.
In post #10 her nose is better, but still not wide enough.
The lips are still a bit too thick I think, but possibly not quite wide enough.
The chin seems the right shape, but a bit too long (up-down).
The eyes are getting better, though they're not quite squinty enough. Maybe you should get some smaller irises?

Keep it up
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 1:06 PM Last edited by MrDensilter : 10th Mar 2014 at 3:04 PM.
ok I'll gonna update the no. 1 and change some eyes lips and nose to make look closer to the real one I'll upload later the Image progress
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:
Now here it is, which is better 1 or 2?
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#14 Old 10th Mar 2014 at 9:38 PM
Those pictures are extremely small but, judging from what I can see, #2 is looking better. I think you need to decrease the nose definition and possibly increase the nose mass. The nose really is such a central feature that being off can throw the whole face off. When you update next, try to get larger pictures to place side by side. The pictures in your original post are a great size for comparison.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Scholar
#15 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 12:26 AM
I agree with heaven plus think that you may need to increase the nasolabial crease, if possible. Good work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 6:45 AM Last edited by MrDensilter : 11th Mar 2014 at 6:55 AM.
here's another update, requested by Heaven and SimmyRN
----------------------------------------------------------------
-Reduce the Nose Definition
-Increase the Nose Mass
-Increase Nasolabial Crease

which is way closer?
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
#17 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 8:12 AM
To me, the lips are still too thick.
The nose, however, is not wide enough. Her nose is actually very wide, when you look at it. I'm unsure if it's nose width or nostril width that will get you closer to the shape.
I think the nose mass could be increased even more.
Her head is possibly not wide enough? She really does have a funny headshape.
The pictures a still a little bit on the small side

Good work.
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 9:53 AM
*UPDATE - here's another changes made:
-Nostril scale
-Nose Mass Increased
-Head Shape Increased a bit(it's not obvious in the pic)
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 10:07 AM
on the post #16 has no difference between the no 1 and 2, but in the post #18 you made quite lil' adjustment on the nose, that's very nice but a few more ticks and it should be perfect. The no 2 in the post #18 is quite closer too, I guess there's no other way to stretch that mouth a little further? (did you get what I said )
Inventor
#20 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 10:00 PM
I really like her eyes. The nose in picture 2/post #18 is better, however, it is difficult (if not impossible) to say more about the nose if we don't have a profile picture of your sim and the original. Also, bigger pictures are always better to see the details.

The lips seem a bit too thick to me, especially the lower lip. I also think that both, the upper and the lower lip should be a little wider. Just a wee bit, not too much. But maybe it's just this picture of her - she looks different on most pictures I've seen of her. Very difficult to copy, I think, but you are doing a great job. I like the way she looks so far.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 1:10 PM
I'll be delay on posting my update here, but I'll still make minor changes for this sim thanks for your support and guide guys :
kind of busy this week..

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Mar 2014 at 11:04 AM
hello again guys.... I'm not around this whole week so I guess i'm not going to update my sim but I'll try it as soon as I have a time I'll update it soon thanks for your support see you around

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 8:06 PM
Did you get fed up of this? You were on to something good here...
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 7:09 PM
I'm back guys, I come up with some of few changes on my past work in this sim, try to observe some changes that I've made so far.. well at least I try my very very best so I can finally share it to you here at MTS

Here see it for yourself:

and also sorry for changing the picture from what i'd used from the past post.
Screenshots

Download Policy
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
Scholar
#25 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 8:14 PM
Getting very close! Good work! The only things I see are that the sim needs more nose tip mass/to be wider/bigger and the chin a little more pointy/narrower.
Page 1 of 3