Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 5:34 AM
Default Dating Game Show Challenge
This challenge is kinda short on rules.......Continue on

Introduction
Your Sim is filthy rich but all alone in this beautiful mansion. So he/she decided to make a dating show game. He/She has been used so many times for their money. Also they don't want be old and die alone. So they know as a fact that they will find their true love.

Goal in this Challenge
Your sim must find their true love before he/she turns into an elder.

CAS
Create a sim (Male or Female.......Don't matter)
They can start as a YA but to make this challenge even harder, make them into an adult.
Must have a hopeless romantic trait
Create 7+ other sims (all must be the same gender unless if your sim is bisexual then it's alright)
None of the 7+ sims should NOT be related or in an relationship
All of their traits are randomized
House
The house must be a mansion
The challenge is kinda like the hunger games but you control one character and nobody dies. Unless something happens. So think about some challenges ahead of time so you can add them to your house. (Option)
Have one really nice bedroom (for your sim)
Have nice, okay looking dorms for the other sims
Lastly, have all possible woohoo-able objects everywhere (regardless if its in the town or house). I mean, If your main sim is into the countryside, have a haystack in your lot but have an all-in-one bathroom in a bar or something like that.

How to Play
There must be 8+ sims in your household (one including your sim)
You can only control the other sims if you are doing a challenge with them, you can't do anything else with them
Your sim must be friends with them before you can be romantic on them
Your sim Can't woohoo with another sim unless there is only 5 sims in the household (including your sim)
Cheats are only available for money......nothing else. But once the game starts, no more cheats and start off with 25k simoleans.
If there is a mod for "no accuse of cheating" you may use that. As a matter of fact, Please send me a link to the mod and I'll put it up on this challenge so other challengers can download the mod.
The Challenges
The challenges must be non-deadly. If a sim dies because of a challenge. Your sim gets sued by the family of the dead sim and you must pay 50k simoleans. If you do not have enough money, well your sim can't afford to have the show on air so YOU LOOSE!

At the end of the challenge, the person with the worst score looses and must be kicked out at 10:00 p.m. All Challenges must start before that time or it does not count.

+2 if there is 2 people in your household (your sim + contestant)
+15 if your sim is more than 10 days away from being an elder
-30 if you have a contestant with a mooch trait. He/She only wanted you for your money.
+5 if the contestant is younger than your sim
+3 if the contestant and your sim has the heart magnet moodlet
-4 if the contestant is an elder or 5+ days older than your sim
Automatic loose if your sim looses his/her money
Automatic loose if your sim is an elder
-2 per death of a sim
+2 if more than 2 sims are friends/good friends/besties with your sim
+8 if all the contestants are friends with your sim
+5 if you woohooed with 2+ contestants
+10 if you woohooed with all of the contestants
-2 If your sim is pregnant or got a contestant pregnant

Hope you enjoyed this Challenge and please message me if any questions.

Also, no harsh comments please.

Lastly, I have a website called RmChallenger: Sims 3. I started not too long ago so it may not be great and all but please give me some time and I promise it will get better. the URL is http://rmchallenger.blogspot.com/ . I have a bit more challenges (including this one) so please feel free to check out my website.

Thanks guys
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 3:03 PM
This is Cool i might try it sometime!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ellesmelly
This is Cool i might try it sometime!

Thanks, I really do appreciate you commenting. It means a lot. If there is any questions when you play this challenge, feel free to comment back. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 10:59 PM
This is an awesome challenge idea and I think I'm going to try it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kaykay191135
This is an awesome challenge idea and I think I'm going to try it!

Thanks, Glad you enjoy it. I have another challenge on my website. rmchallenger.blogspot.com . Check it out
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 5:51 AM
This seems very similar to the bachelor challenge here . Very nice idea, still!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RadioactiveBrownies
This seems very similar to the bachelor challenge here . Very nice idea, still!

Thanks. To be completely honest, I didn't know about that challenge until now.