Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 5:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error log when hovering over a bed
I have an error in my game, which only comes when I select a sim, and try and make them use any bed, be it CC or EAxis. The bed is usable once or twice but then it crashes afterwards whenever I hover over it.

I tried playing without Testing Cheats Enabled (TCE), and the error is still there, it just doesn't show and the sleeping action is cancelled out from the queue automatically, but relax can still be chosen. it cannot on TCE mode, the error comes up straight away.

I've also emptied my downloads folder of utter rubbish I don't use, just to check for a bad CC, and it is still happening. This happens to all families in all neighbourhoods and not just any random one.

I will edit my post to show the contents of the error log when I run up the game afterwards.
Sometimes, it gets so bad, I can't even hover on chairs!

Cheers, KK.

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Advertisement
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 3:01 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • General - Do the Game Problem FAQ
    You appear to have not gone through our main Game Help:Game Problemwiki FAQ. Please go through and do the steps on this FAQ, including any others that it links to (for example the Game Help:Game Problem-Problem Custom Contentwiki FAQ).

Usually, in the vast majority of cases, actually going through and doing the steps (doing, not just reading) fixes issues - sometimes you may be asked to remove custom content, or to patch - please rest assured that all of our FAQs have been tested by our staff and volunteers and we wouldn't suggest you do something unless it's been known to fix particular issues.

Please do all of the steps in the FAQ which includes removing ALL custom content and creating a new Maxis neighborhood, neither of which you stated that you had done.