Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 4:29 AM Last edited by lop90804 : 29th Apr 2014 at 4:48 AM.
Default Babies with Babies!
Hello, thanks for reading! This is NOT a teen pregnancy challenge, if your wondering.
You pick names, names below are for story purposes only.
Backstory
Jessie and Brandon are twins, both 9 years old. One day a wildfire devastates their town, and it claimed their house and parent's lives in its wrath. Jessie was able to save her little sister, Callie, while Brandon took a tent they used for camping. They didn't want to become wards of the state, so they took Callie and ran. Finally they came to a small forest, and set up camp.
Create-A-Sim
If you have the Mover mod,just create one boy and one girl child. Both must have good and loves the outdoors trait, other left to you. Also make a girl toddler, traits and looks up to you. If the mod isn't installed, create an adult to delete later.
Home Sweet Home
Create a blank lot, with a lot of trees. Create a small creek. Add a tent. You may buy ONE toy. (Hint-an oven is very useful). One fire pit.
How to win/Lose
Win if: Toddler reaches teens. This is the only way.
Lose if: ANYONE leaves the lot, anyone dies,
Rules
  • No one may leave the lot
  • Toddler must master fishing skill by YA
  • Silence that cell phone!
  • Twins must master fishing skill by YA
  • You may not build any shelter, like walls and roof.
  • Hygiene won't kill your sims, they don't need showers. Bladder solves itself

Thank you for reading! I am kinda bad at wording, but please ask any questions! This has been play tested, and it is possible for a child to keep a toddler's needs up.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 9:12 AM
I like the sound of this one, might give it a go =)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 1:45 AM
Thank you for trying! Let me know if you run into any issues!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 6:19 PM
This sounds pretty cool. I may make this into a mini story <3 If I can ever get my game working again that is of course.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Apr 2014 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsrsexy
This sounds pretty cool. I may make this into a mini story <3 If I can ever get my game working again that is of course.

Lol my game is messed up too!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 4:49 AM
I added a few more rules to make this more difficult/torture your sims more