Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 8th May 2014 at 8:28 PM
Linda! Keep up the good work! Awesome visuals btw! ;D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th May 2014 at 9:43 AM
Never posted a comment here before, though I loved each and every creation of you fellow simmers. But this time I HAD to say thank you for this beauty!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, it's beautiful. Thank you!!!
bmilkyway
Scholar
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 11:50 PM
I need to resurrect this thread, sorry. I just need to!

I can't wait for the finished version, because the beta look stunning even with the bits and pieces out in the open. This is the world I'll finally make my self sim! I'm not from Rio but I can feel myself in Brazil in this town. ♥
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
I need to resurrect this thread, sorry. I just need to!

I can't wait for the finished version, because the beta look stunning even with the bits and pieces out in the open. This is the world I'll finally make my self sim! I'm not from Rio but I can feel myself in Brazil in this town. ♥

I would agree, it's a stunningly beautiful world, and I can't wait to see more development as well. But it's Summer, and people are busy with exams and similar things, so I expect it to be a bit quiet
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 4:52 AM
Lots of work being done, been fairly busy recently so I've been working on and off on rebuilding the beach area. I have to say, I like it more than the original, as it captures better the vastness of Ipanema and Copacabana.

I hope to get the next version up by next weekend and then finally start my tumblr! Right in the middle of the World Cup!

Thanks
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 16th Jun 2014 at 6:41 AM
Yeah! I can't wait for this new version and for the Tumblr! :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:07 AM Last edited by jje1000 : 29th Jun 2014 at 2:16 AM.
Re-Re-Re-Reboot
Well things took a bit longer due to Real Life Syndrome, but I'm glad to say that the changes I've made are done, and I'm pretty happy with the results! Sambuco and Limbolino have been merged together into one large district.

More pictures on the first and second posts, along with an updated download link:

Tumblr will be started shortly (for real, this time!), but your help is much appreciated in finishing up this world. Ideally, I would continue working on this world, recoloring objects and polishing things while the lots are being built.

Spread the word however you can, but as always, thanks for the help!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 8:48 AM Last edited by Titi022002 : 26th Jun 2014 at 10:43 AM.
Waiting for the Tumblr, that's really what I'm waiting for! All I can say is that your your world looks awesome and detailed, I love the South America's inspiration (It's badly rare!). I'll be joyful to get this in my game.
Test Subject
#35 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:33 PM
What world are the bridges you use from? I am only able to see the Late Night bridge.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#36 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 3:35 PM
I use the Supernatural bridges from Moonlight Falls.
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 4:13 PM
Thanks!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#38 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 10:21 PM
New Logo and Tumblr set up!

Check it here:
http://potato-ballad-sims.tumblr.com/

Reblog if possible! Thanks again for the future help!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:38 PM
Oh, I was wondering who was that potato ballad
Now I'm following you and I've reblogged your post, I'm sure it'll get a lot of attention, you deserve it!

Find all my creations here:
My blog: Nilxis Designs // My Tumblr page: http://nilxis.tumblr.com
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#40 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:56 PM
Thanks <3
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 4:28 AM
Hi won't install at all script error .
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 9:43 AM
Ah this keeps looking better and better. Having watched the World cup these past days, and all the official broadcasts from Brazil, this is looking amazingly realised. I just watched a BBC documentary about the Favelas the other day, immediately had to go into Max Payne III and walk around them, and I am very excited that you're including these slums, as hard as they may be. I wouldn't mind taking at crack at them, but I would just find myself incredibly limited by your no-cc rule. Which I fully understand, as it opens the world up to the most potential players. It's my "first-world" problem
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#43 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 12:14 PM
Thanks, I'd love it if you could try something

I find that a no-CC rule has actually been quite refreshing as it forces you to stop, think and consider what detail can be approximated (can I use this for that), instead of simply running off to download the right CC.

There are plenty of pieces that can be used for multiple purposes!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 2:58 PM
Hmm that's an interesting perspective, hadn't considered that. And with some of the University furniture for poor students, you're almost there anyway!

I haven't downloaded the latest version, but I might look into it when I get off from work.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#45 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 9:27 PM
Another thing people can do is to suggest potential lots I can use:

I have these lots empty for now:
- 30x40
- 25x40
- 20x40
- 20x40

If you have any suggestions as to other locations prebuilt lots would be great in, please post them up and tell me!

Thanks
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 7:15 PM
Do you want the Maracana Stadium in your world? Ive got the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1...adium.Sims3Pack
How long does it take to finish this world?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 4th Jul 2014 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Do you want the Maracana Stadium in your world? Ive got the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1...adium.Sims3Pack
How long does it take to finish this world?

Thanks! Do you have any pictures of the lot?

The world will take a while to finish, due to the sheer number of lots. Hoping to get out another testing version by the end of summer though, at least with all exteriors finished and a good number of lots furnished.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 4:56 PM
.... including 2 dive lots... please, more dive lot...
The world looks amazing...
Test Subject
#49 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 5:08 PM
Awesome World! Will populated version?
Test Subject
#50 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 2:20 AM
I just want to let you know, been looking for new updates.. decided to start playing the hood as is and will watch for new updates..
Page 2 of 16