Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 3 Passion And Romance

by Dramatic-Gamer Posted 3rd May 2014 at 5:28 AM - Updated 18th Aug 2015 at 9:11 PM by bella3lek4

273 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 204 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 11
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd May 2014 at 5:44 AM
Awwww...after all that carnage and mayhem, love springs eternal.
Love the mod!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd May 2014 at 5:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Crmelsimlover
Awwww...after all that carnage and mayhem, love springs eternal.
Love the mod!

Thank you , Glad that you like it , And glad that you enjoyed the message in the video :lovestruc

@Mikey : I want to send a big great thanks to moderator Mikey for the great help he did to me with the mod's description layout and the suggestions to make the layout look better , You are a great moderator , you rock !

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Scholar
#4 Old 3rd May 2014 at 7:55 AM
Omg, I've looking for something like this long time. Thank you, bella3lek4 :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd May 2014 at 7:55 AM
Ah, romance. Spring is in the air, and sims are kissing. I love this. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd May 2014 at 8:15 AM
Hallo,
thank you very much for the nice mod. Your mods are very good. I like this mod very well. Perhaps you can make a mod with more wishes for the sims for example: I wish to go swimming; I wish to go dancing; I wish to go to the theater and look a film; I wish to have a date with a other sim; I wish to have a romance dinner with another sim; I wish to go to the festival; I wish to go to the disco and dancing etc.
Best regards from munich.
Bert
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd May 2014 at 9:20 AM
This is amazing! Thank you so much:)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd May 2014 at 10:59 AM
Oh, this is so cool! You even brought the Sims 2 First Kiss interaction back. (The one where they float in the air.) Be great for movie making, but I'll use it even though I don't do movie making.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd May 2014 at 11:21 AM
Thank you for your awesooooooom and wonderful work!!!! You are just like the salt and the light of the Sims3!!! I am a big fan of you!! I love you!! I admire you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd May 2014 at 1:44 PM
I've missed the "goose" interaction from Sims 2. Thanks for bringing it back!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd May 2014 at 2:31 PM
thank you for the wonderful mods! keep them coming.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 3rd May 2014 at 2:46 PM
Thank you! The music was kinda sad, with it being your last mod and all... but thank you for everything! You've made playing Sims so much more fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd May 2014 at 3:40 PM
Your mods are just... Breathtaking. Especially this one. But I haven't tried them in my game yet, because now I am playing the sims 2... Keep up the good work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd May 2014 at 5:02 PM
This mod the best of all your mods so great i really like it :*
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd May 2014 at 5:24 PM
You do awesome work thank you so much I love your mods!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd May 2014 at 5:54 PM
You did it again: you made anoter fantastic mod and you definitely saved my weekend!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful mods and all the work you do for the sim community!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd May 2014 at 6:32 PM
I LOVE your mods!!! Thank you so much for your efforts!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd May 2014 at 6:32 PM
I am so excited that finally people are starting to create new animations to enrich and broaden the game experience. You did an excellent job on all your mods and I enjoy all of them tremendously. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work with the community- it is very much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd May 2014 at 6:50 PM
This mod seems interesting. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd May 2014 at 8:06 PM
INSANE, i have been looking for a mod like this for like 2 years, really great job bella3lek4 big thanks from me. Also i wonder if its possible to make something like family kisses (like mom kissing her daughter) or stuff like.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd May 2014 at 9:28 PM
So cute!
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd May 2014 at 10:18 PM
You might want to edit this so that toddlers/children don't have the options. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th May 2014 at 2:34 AM
Thank you so much! It's funny, because I had asked if you would make this mod in the comments section of your Violence and Aggression mod and here it is! Of course I doubt you made this in response to that, but the timing is just perfect. XD

I hope you continue to make mods after you are finished with your exams. I understand the stress; I'm about to graduate in a few weeks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th May 2014 at 2:57 AM
merci beaucoup pour votre fabuleux travail , je vous admire, je ne serai pas capable d'en faire autant encore merci . est ce qu'il serait possible de faire des mods romantiques pour le lit, en couples car dans le jeu d'origine a part s'embrasser langoureusement faire crac crac il n'y a pas grand chose, si je savais faire de ci belles choses je vous proposerez plein d’idées pour pimenter le jeu (ex une mère qui parle à ses bébés, bambins ou enfants pourrait les embrassés, les câlinés, et non comme dans le jeu de base faire connaissance ) ce qui est illogique car une mère est sensée connaître sont enfant? ou encore droit de réponse lorsqu'un sim vous insulte, où bien encore mauvais dans une relation de couple( femmes femmes ou hommes hommes ou femmes et hommes jalousie, reproché d'être trop sexy sans allé à la rupture comme le jeu de base) où pour finir faire vieillir moins vite les bambins ou enfants de an comme dans la vraie vie, et rajouter des maisons pour université, ce qui serait merveilleux c'est que ce soit en français car sorry je ne comprends pas l'anglais, ce ne sont que des propositions sinon encore bravo c'est un travail d'artiste, et très bien fait, désolé pour faute de frappes car je tape vite sans regarder l'écran encore toutes mes excuses. pour les fautes et encore merci FLORISE
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th May 2014 at 3:31 AM
thank you so much
Page 1 of 11