Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 3:47 PM
This is second-hand info as I was asleep at the time, but here goes: when I was a teenager, my family and I were in my parents' bedroom watching TV. At some point, I fell asleep on the bed. The family kept watching whatever movie or program they were watching, when suddenly, I screamed: "Hey MOM! MAY I HAVE SOME CEREAL?!" I proceeded to get up (still asleep), RUN down the long hallway from that bedroom to my own, and jump into my bed. My sis told me about it the following morning.

I guess it makes some sense to me, because I did happen to be considering eating some cereal before movie time and just never got around to it.

Back to Sims after a 2-year hiatus!

Blogs, to be resurrected once I get a new graphics card load TS3 on my new computer:
STEALIE NICKS Klepto King Challenge (updated 9/16/14)
THE HOUSE OF MOODICI (the Altos' Renaissance in Riverview)

my EA forums page
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 9:35 PM
Stupid shit I've done in my sleep:

Strip off.
Ask for a glass of water.
Ask for the TV remote while my parents were still watching it.
Almost throw a mini Furby plush toy at my mum.
Slapped Mum in the face.

I should actually clarify that for the last one, my mum, sister and I were staying at my paternal grandparents, and there wasn't enough room for everyone to have their own room, so two singles were shoved next to each other and Mum and I had to sleep in one each. Then during the night she got woken up by a sucker punch to the face.
Scholar
#28 Old 10th Jun 2014 at 10:24 PM
A few days ago I was half asleep and I imagined a nurse was beside me and I ended up having a full conversation with the illusion. I then fully woke up and realised there wasn't nurse beside me, really freaked the family out beside me.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
#29 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 3:22 PM
Hugging a pillow.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 5:50 AM
i roll around alot... and i MEAN ALOT. its impossible to sleep in a bed with me... (psh that sound wrong but its true)
Mad Poster
#31 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 11:52 AM
I drool normally but I sleepwalked to the bathroom and use the toilet once after a really loud plane, as Boeing is down the highway, flew in hard and low from Nagoya, Japan during 787 production.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Inventor
#32 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 1:09 PM
I farted myself awake a few nights ago and got scared, I haven't told anyone but on the internet I'm a bear on a unicycle so it's ok.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I farted myself awake a few nights ago and got scared, I haven't told anyone but on the internet I'm a bear on a unicycle so it's ok.
that sounds fun... what did you eat that day?
Inventor
#34 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XoxBElieveXox
that sounds fun... what did you eat that day?

I don't eat, it was probably a ghost sneaking out.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Scholar
#35 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 11:02 PM
Sometimes I sleep walk. The thing is, I can remember almost everything I do while I sleepwalk but I can't control a thing.

Most of the time I get up, walk eerily slowly around the house, sometimes check the fridge (I dom't know) then go back to bed.

Sometimes I walk to my dad's bedroom and stand outside the door (I still don't know.)

One time I walked to my mom and stepdad's room at around 4 in the morning, basically kicked their door down, tilted my head backwards, looked directly at my stepdad who was at his computer and said "Where... is... MOOOOOOOOOOM?" in a really low voice. I looked over at mom and saw she was asleep and said in a really high pitched, soft voice, "nevermind..." and went to bed.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IAmDeath
Most of the time I get up, walk eerily slowly around the house, check the fridge (I dom't know) then go back to bed.

Wish i did that...
Forum Resident
#37 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 5:14 PM
I apparently talk in my sleep and have all my life. I had no idea until my mom casually mentioned it during dinner about a year ago, and I've been paranoid about it ever since. Fun times!

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 9:38 PM
My father testifies that when I was younger and was down with flu, I did talk in my sleep. I was fascinated, as well as indignant that other people knew what I'd said when I didn't know -- "oh, you know, it was just disconnected words so I don't remember, but a lot of things you never usually say" was a very unsatisfying answer! So, I implored him if it happened again to write things down. He reported:

• Dogface! [delivered with much emphasis]
  • Mc... Mc... McGillicuddy.
  • Porcupine sunset.
  • Agar-agar.
  • Agamemnon.
... and then I calmed down for a little while before saying, in a more conversational tone...

• "Whoa! Who are all them hosers?"
Mad Poster
#39 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
I don't eat, it was probably a ghost sneaking out.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:30 PM
i just found out today from my friend after a few months this happened at: i somewhat sleepwalk in circles, say names of anything, say I NEED TO PEE, say my catch phrases, put my butt in the air, and fart :3

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:26 PM
I woke up to very sharp pain in my arm once. Turns out the culprit was me - I bit myself so hard in my sleep, I had teethmarks on my arm for weeks.
Alchemist
#42 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:17 AM
Well in the clinic the nurse who has night shift told me I sleep on my stomach, with my blanket on my back, legs spread out and the rest of the blanket below them. I don't know how it's possible that I always wake up on my side or back.

I come in peace
#43 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:12 PM
I'm usually exhausted after I come home from school, so I go to do homework on my bed. As always I end up dozing off for an hour or two. The next thing I know I wake up and my pants are aaaallllllll the way across my room. Always. This only ever happens when I take a nap. ONLY while napping. Never at night, and only in my own bed.
Scholar
#44 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gremily_
I'm usually exhausted after I come home from school, so I go to do homework on my bed. As always I end up dozing off for an hour or two. The next thing I know I wake up and my pants are aaaallllllll the way across my room. Always. This only ever happens when I take a nap. ONLY while napping. Never at night, and only in my own bed.

Is there something you need to tell us??
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 2:58 AM
Apparently I growl when the boyfriend or one of our four cats dares to attempt to wake me from my slumber in the wee morning hours. I also always wake up without my socks, usually not even remembering that yes, I was wearing them when I went to bed. Then when it's time to change the sheets I've found copious quantities at the bottom of the bed, and sometimes even under the bed.
Field Researcher
#46 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:21 AM
Oh, these are funny.

Here's one I did.

I always sleep with a glass/cup of water on the nightstand near my bed. Always have since I was little. So one night I was dreaming. I dreamed I was thirsty. In my dream, I sat up in bed and picked up the glass, except I realized it was upside down. So I turned it over. And I woke up because I had just picked up the glass, flipped it upside down and poured water all over myself.
Mad Poster
#47 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 5:32 AM
I talk gibberish in my sleep. I know I do, as I recorded myself sleeping one night

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 4:56 AM
My friend tell's me I:
-Twerk in my sleep
-Get in other people bed
-Licked her but (Um eww)
-Did that thing where u make babys BY MYSELF
-Licked her foot
-Pick my nose (erm WHY ME)
-Said FABULOUS
-Got up walked to my friend and slapped her
-Slapped myself

WHY ME??

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Inventor
#49 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:15 PM
I'm a boring normal sleeper but my partner on the other hand...

Most of the times we get down to business in the middle of the night (waking up after sleeping for a bit), afterwards he'll ask how it started and tell me he woke up half way through XD
Sometimes he doesn't say anything, goes back to sleep and I'll say about it in the morning and he doesn't remember.

It's hard to tell if he's awake or not because I've stopped him and asked before and he's like "yeah of course" and the next morning it turned out he WAS asleep!
He thinks it's hilarious.
So do I.
It keeps things interesting XD.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 5:46 PM
I've been told years ago that I will answer questions in my sleep--but apparently if I think it's not their business I will tell them that--lol :-). I do know I will at times wake myself up talking. Both my kids were sleepwalkers though. More than once I was chasing them down before they got out the door (I'm a lightsleeper-thank goodness I always heard them).

Kindnesses from our heart goes much farther than we shall ever know :-)

The best things in life are all the little things
Page 2 of 3